·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
689 Posts
Best is subjective. I like Full Race but there are those who don't. Youtube videos of them. Skunk2 and Invidia N1 are stupid loud

·
I Need A Vacation
13,398 Posts
Best is subjective. I like Full Race but there are those who don't. Youtube videos of them. Skunk2 and Invidia N1 are stupid loud
You mean ricey loud.:unsure:

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,390 Posts
Probably both.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Search the forum lots of discussion on different exhausts for Si. The Skunk2 MegaPower is a really loud exhaust so be warned.
Even for a stock si itll still be loud? I probably have to buy a silencer with it.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I tell everyone who asks this the same thing: 4 Cylinders do not sound good with loud exhausts. Honda Vtec engines sound amazing with loud INDUCTION sound but the exhaust sound isn't so pleasing. When I was younger I made the mistake of getting an invidia N1. It attracted cop attention, woke people up as I drove home and didn't even sound good. Its boomy and droney all the time, it masks the sound of the car revving out, its just a constant thump in your ear. I replaced it with a Q300 and never looked back.

·
Registered
2013 Civic si Dyno Blue Pearl (wish it was Fiji)
25 Posts
true that! Loud intake with a stock exhaust on all my Hondas :) My friends gf has I think the Invidia one on her si and it reminds me of 2001 all over again lol.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Best? Depends on what you're looking for: sound, performance? I'd stick with 3"

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
689 Posts
If I was to do the exhaust over again, I'd go with the Q300 over Full Race 3". It isn't that loud under 3k rpm, but **** that exhaust driving down the highway doing 75-80mph.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,398 Posts
I started out with the Injen axleback exhaust and found that to be a little too loud and definitely too much drone. Switched to the Q300 even though performance isn't the best compared to other exhausts it was exactly what I wanted sound wise. It is slightly louder than stock at idle right up to WOT there is enough of a difference that I notice it. There is no drone so it is really easy to live with and I've had it on for many years and still in good shape so quality looks good too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts