9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Photoshop Masta
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I just got my passport (renewed) 'cause I'm going to Mexico in a few weeks for my sisters wedding.

Anyways, my buddy and I plan to visit Canada soon, hopefully this year, and since I know there's a lot of members who are from Canada, I figured I'd ask.

So, What's the best time of the year to go? and, what are the best/nicest cities to visit? I hear Toronto is nice. Any info would be great. Thanks.

·
rotartsinimdA
4,050 Posts
Toronto can be nice, if you like crazy traffic and really violent road raging people. I'd say best time is June - July it gets really nice here. Scenery in northern Ontario is amazing. As well come visit me in Newfoundland, it's beautiful here, I live on what we call "the boot" best scenery in all of Newfoundland, hell in my opinion best I. All of Canada, the sleeping giant just north of Thunder Bay is also a great place to see, there are so many beautiful places in Canada. Victoria island in bc is also nice, go pay a visit to Vancouver.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Photoshop Masta
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Toronto can be nice, if you like crazy traffic and really violent road raging people. I'd say best time is June - July it gets really nice here. Scenery in northern Ontario is amazing. As well come visit me in Newfoundland, it's beautiful here, I live on what we call "the boot" best scenery in all of Newfoundland, hell in my opinion best I. All of Canada, the sleeping giant just north of Thunder Bay is also a great place to see, there are so many beautiful places in Canada. Victoria island in bc is also nice, go pay a visit to Vancouver.

Thanks for the reply!

Since I'm taking a vacation late February, July would be ideal to take a 'mini vacation' to Canada.

I've heard good things about Vancouver. I just want to visit when the weather is 'best'.

·
rotartsinimdA
4,050 Posts
Thanks for the reply!

Since I'm taking a vacation late February, July would be ideal to take a 'mini vacation' to Canada.

I've heard good things about Vancouver. I just want to visit when the weather is 'best'.
Definitely July for ideal weather , we get little storms but nothing serious in summer months basically anywhere in Canada

·
Photoshop Masta
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Definitely July for ideal weather , we get little storms but nothing serious in summer months basically anywhere in Canada

Cool. I'm torn between Montreal and Vancouver....something about those cities intrigue me, I think it's definitely gonna be between those two, if so, which of the two do you recommend?

·
rotartsinimdA
4,050 Posts
Vancouver, Montreal is bad for driving ( sorry to anyone who lives there) but its rated worst drivers in Canada in all honesty and everything is backwards lol

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
I like Vancouver more than Montreal. But Montreal has an old section of town from the 1600s that is awesome. If vacationing in Feb, I hear Whistler is awesome for skiing. I went to Vancouver last April and it was gorgeous. Personally I wanna hit up Quebec City.

·
Photoshop Masta
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like Vancouver more than Montreal. But Montreal has an old section of town from the 1600s that is awesome. If vacationing in Feb, I hear Whistler is awesome for skiing. I went to Vancouver last April and it was gorgeous. Personally I wanna hit up Quebec City.

I'm going to Mexico in February, I'm planing to visit Canada in July...which POWN3D already said is a 'good time' of year to visit.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
vancouver would be the better choice if you are picking which one to go to and the road rage thing that is most canadians (apparently as I was told from an american i used to work with)

Reactions: Beeshabo

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
vancouver would be the better choice if you are picking which one to go to and the road rage thing that is most canadians (apparently as I was told from an american i used to work with)
Haha. A bad driver in Canada and road rage is a quiet, calm person from New Jersey. Haha.

Reactions: John Carr

·
Photoshop Masta
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hahaha! Something about those two cities just calls my name.....but I was leaning towards Vancouver. Which is now where I've decided to travel to thanks to POWN3D

·
rotartsinimdA
4,050 Posts
Couple pics I took on the road , when I get a chance ill go around the boot and get some better ones, this is just on the road from marystown to clarenville

Sky Cloud Highland Mountain Ocean
Sky Snow Winter Tree Atmospheric phenomenon
Rear-view mirror Automotive mirror Mode of transport Reflection Auto part
Road Road trip Sky Highland Natural landscape

·
Photoshop Masta
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice!! Thanks for making the decision harder POWN3D lol

·
Registered
684 Posts
Im near montreal.. and the Province of quebec is a pain in the ass to cruise around! Bumps, cracks, holes eevveerryyywheerreeee!!! I when to Toronto last summer and godddddddddss its fun to drive there

·
Photoshop Masta
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice view POWN3D! But I plan to go in July, how will the scenery be then?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts