9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I have two wheels on my Civic, I don't know what type of paint/coat is on my rims but it is wearing/chipping off on the edges. One of the marks on the wheel is from me as I scuffed it a few weeks ago, but would plastidip be the best way to cover this up or is there something else that works better?

Thanks!

-Chach

IMG_4074.jpg IMG_4075.jpg

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,140 Posts
A nice thing about plastidip is that it is so easy to work with. It's very forgiving of overspray and uneven surfaces.

·
Question Authority
6,424 Posts
Why not get them professionally painted? There's a place in my town that repairs and paints wheels and they come out like new.

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Why not get them professionally painted? There's a place in my town that repairs and paints wheels and they come out like new.
That?s exactly what I did with a damaged rim on My SI.Looked like new when done so I had the other three done.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,140 Posts
Because when you inevitably curb one again you're gonna feel like a complete nirsubhrthead having spent that money for essentially nothing. Plus, some of us like doing things ourselves.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,140 Posts
That?s exactly what I did with a damaged rim on My SI.Looked like new when done so I had the other three done.
Hey, great to see you back!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts