9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a bi-weekly meet at a park and ride in Montgomery County Maryland for all local or close enough and interested to attend, it's held by Five Star Society, always a good turn out, NO BURNOUTS! NO REVVING! NO DRAMA! if you're interested in any of those three things this isn't the meet for you, the Gaithersburg City and Montgomery County Police Departments have been kind enough to let us meet there as long as none of these things go on, we'd like to keep it that way. Feel free to shoot me a message if you need directions or have questions! Hope to see some of you there! BI WEEKLY MEET.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
There is a bi-weekly meet at a park and ride in Montgomery County Maryland for all local or close enough and interested to attend, it's held by Five Star Society, always a good turn out, NO BURNOUTS! NO REVVING! NO DRAMA! if you're interested in any of those three things this isn't the meet for you, the Gaithersburg City and Montgomery County Police Departments have been kind enough to let us meet there as long as none of these things go on, we'd like to keep it that way. Feel free to shoot me a message if you need directions or have questions! Hope to see some of you there! View attachment 403770
Hey! Is this still happening? I know you posted this like 2+ years ago...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts