9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I thought I had decided on black Konig Feathers but the more I looked at them the less I liked them. So now I think I've decided on either flat black Focal F05's or silver Enkei RPF1's. My thinking is staying with the stock 15 inch for the Focals and just swapping the factory tires over. This would only cost about $475 for the wheels and the labor for the tire install. For the Enkei's I was thinking go with 16's. This would obviously cost A LOT more. But if it would look a lot better I can save up and wait. So what do you guys think? Stick with my black wheels on my PMM sedan or go silver?

·
Hola
3,746 Posts
I think that, rather than spend $475 wheels that you don't necessarily like the most and are going to want to replace eventually, you might as well just save that money and put it towards 17s. I think that if you got 16s, you'll eventually regret not going bigger. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Yeah I think 16's are still too small. 17's or 18's look the best on our cars IMO. But if you're definitely sticking with the 15's or 16's, I say go with the RPF1's. Many people run these wheels on civics and they look good. Can't go wrong with Enkei's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts