9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just met up with Blue Batmobile, he took patterns for the front and rear lights, friday he's gonna do the roof. This guy's legit and friendly. After the talk we had, am super stoked to be working with him on my coupe. Im basically going to get everything done possible so you guys will have an idea of what parts you want for your car. Taking one for the team haha

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
Just met up with Blue Batmobile, he took patterns for the front and rear lights, friday he's gonna do the roof. This guy's legit and friendly. After the talk we had, am super stoked to be working with him on my coupe. Im basically going to get everything done possible so you guys will have an idea of what parts you want for your car. Taking one for the team haha
wonder who suggested him to you :icon_wave: haha

·
Registered
209 Posts
me either can i get filled in =[

·
Registered
572 Posts
woah badass. i love this. now that i know what this thread is about lol. I'd suggest editing the title so that we know its about vinyl? alsoooo...i'm actually interested myself in getting my roof wrapped in 3M Di-Noc vinyl. Where is this bluebatmobile guy at? :question: I'd like him to wrap my roof also!

·
Blues Clues
1,002 Posts
woah badass. i love this. now that i know what this thread is about lol. I'd suggest editing the title so that we know its about vinyl? alsoooo...i'm actually interested myself in getting my roof wrapped in 3M Di-Noc vinyl. Where is this bluebatmobile guy at? :question: I'd like him to wrap my roof also!
He is located in the San Diego, CA area and is currently looking for 9th gen civics to test fit vinyl cuts for free. If you're too far away then you'll just have to wait until the vinyl cuts are finalized and available to be purchased.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
he lives in san diego, he did measurements for the coupe head lights and taillights monday and he's going to measure the roof and part under the license this coming monday. Im crazy stoked about this, its gonna be legit

·
Registered
572 Posts
He is located in the San Diego, CA area and is currently looking for 9th gen civics to test fit vinyl cuts for free. If you're too far away then you'll just have to wait until the vinyl cuts are finalized and available to be purchased.
dammit i live in maryland :/ and by finalized and available, you mean...he's making cutouts specified to fit our civics and in an amount enough for anyone who asks for them?

he lives in san diego, he did measurements for the coupe head lights and taillights monday and he's going to measure the roof and part under the license this coming monday. Im crazy stoked about this, its gonna be legit
under the license?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Hi guys :). Been around the car scene for years! Click my link below to view my work. So farfor the coupe I have the headlight full smoke overlays, eyelids, sidemarker. Tails I offer full smoke, full smoke with center cutout, smoke center cutout, redout centers and turns. Roof Overlay will be fabricated tomorrow, as well as rear valence.

Oh, and I'm fabricating overlays for the Sedan today :). Email me to order! Need pictures for my Gallery :).

[email protected]

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
Hi guys :). Been around the car scene for years! Click my link below to view my work. So farfor the coupe I have the headlight full smoke overlays, eyelids, sidemarker. Tails I offer full smoke, full smoke with center cutout, smoke center cutout, redout centers and turns. Roof Overlay will be fabricated tomorrow, as well as rear valence.

Oh, and I'm fabricating overlays for the Sedan today :). Email me to order! Need pictures for my Gallery :).

[email protected]
Any chance those eyelids come in PMM yet? And like what you did for the 8th gens, are you making long and short ones? I'd love a pair of short ones in PMM.

·
Registered
717 Posts
interested in a pair of short eyelids for the 9th gen sedan. would they be available in urban titanium?

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
can't wait to see the finished products.

·
Registered
209 Posts
i want some smoke grey taillight out cut outs or pmm sedan si

1 - 20 of 108 Posts