9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Came nicely packaged with instructions. One thing I didn't like about it was that they were too short from the sides.

DSC_1262.jpg
DSC_1264.jpg DSC_1265.jpg DSC_1270.jpg DSC_1271.jpg DSC_1266.jpg
DSC_1269.jpg DSC_1289.jpg

Although they were short on the sides, it didn't show after it was screwed back on. It would have been easier if there was more slack though. After about 20 minutes driving around, bubbles were already forming. Gatta pop em with needles.

Without the overlay, 3000k HID's look just white head on. With the overlay, it looks BRIGHT yellow and it looks great. Thanks Blue Batmobile!

·
Premium Member
8,336 Posts
Fogs look sweet!, how do your fogs come on with just your parking lights on?, mine won't do that:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fogs look sweet!, how do your fogs come on with just your parking lights on?, mine won't do that:)

Thanks!

Step 1: Unplug left head light
Step 2: Unplug right head light

I don't recommend doing this for driving purposes :p. :driving:

But yeah I basically just unplugged the headlights to show the fog's light output. The headlight's output would overtake the fog's.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok just checking, can you put those overlays on without taking the fogs out?
Probably not. All you need is just a screwdriver though. Two screws to take it off the bumper, unplug the bulb, then unscrew 3 more screws and you're good to go.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have overlays like that but I'm afraid to do them now since you said they formed air bubbles & you had to pop them. Are the holes noticeable?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have overlays like that but I'm afraid to do them now since you said they formed air bubbles & you had to pop them. Are the holes noticeable?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
For the bubbles, not unless you look closely. I'll take clearer pictures in the morning and try to remedy the bubbles. I haven't popped them yet. I doubt the holes will be noticeable.

·
Registered
565 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts