9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting this thread to inform everybody when we are producing SI`s at HCM. Hopefully this will be helpful to people that are waiting for their SI`s like myself. When I ordered mine, my order went to the back of the line, it`s anybodys guess when it will roll by.

Tonight we built one lot of 29 SI sedans in 3 colours

13 Blue
11 Black
5 White (hopefully 1 was mine!)

All were Canadian models.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I am starting this thread to inform everybody when we are producing SI`s at HCM. Hopefully this will be helpful to people that are waiting for their SI`s like myself. When I ordered mine, my order went to the back of the line, it`s anybodys guess when it will roll by.

Tonight we built one lot of 29 SI sedans in 3 colours

13 Blue
11 Black
5 White (hopefully 1 was mine!)

All were Canadian models.
Jeez. Any idea how long the list is? lol.

I ordered a The same car as you both, a Taffeta White Si Sedan, on OCT 18.

Im going through the highs and lows of waiting, thats for sure.

And thank you tons for this thread Blue Ribbon, you are a great dude, and thanks ahead of time for building my car!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jeez. Any idea how long the list is? lol.

I ordered a The same car as you both, a Taffeta White Si Sedan, on OCT 18.

Im going through the highs and lows of waiting, thats for sure.

And thank you tons for this thread Blue Ribbon, you are a great dude, and thanks ahead of time for building my car!
The list is as long as my you know what! Lol Now we are getting more parts, we will hopefully pump some more SI`s out though.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Damn.. No coupes :( Ordered mine at the end of sept through the assoc program. Dealer told me second week of nov and had a vin number for me. Calls me up the week I was getting it and told me he made a mistake and the vin wasn't mine and that my car wasn't going to be ready until the end of dec.. Found out today through sources I wish to not provide that the car was sold to someone else for full price... So to all you other hondroids keep an eye out on your dealer.. btw my order was made with Barrie Honda.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks a lot for the info Blueribbon! I get more info off you guys then the dealership ever gave me..

As for my car, I ordered a TW SI Coupe on Oct. 5!!!!!! I hope with production going back to normal, my Si will appear soon.

Let us know when the Coupes go into production! Thanks again.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn.. No coupes :( Ordered mine at the end of sept through the assoc program. Dealer told me second week of nov and had a vin number for me. Calls me up the week I was getting it and told me he made a mistake and the vin wasn't mine and that my car wasn't going to be ready until the end of dec.. Found out today through sources I wish to not provide that the car was sold to someone else for full price... So to all you other hondroids keep an eye out on your dealer.. btw my order was made with Barrie Honda.
Barrie Honda. There`s your first problem. Should have went anywhere but that place!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tonight we have another lot of Canadian 4 door SI's built.

1 White (leftover from last night)
8 Black
22 Grey

·
Registered
256 Posts
Any word on when sunburst orange will be making an appearance for Canada?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure when the sunburst orange will be available. That was the colour I wanted, but they told me it wasn't available yet.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Probably built mine too huh? :p TW Si vin #100. Had it since end of June though.

Are the vins sequential to color or just to chassis? ie, is there a PMM #100 AND a TW #100?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Probably built mine too huh? :p TW Si vin #100. Had it since end of June though.

Are the vins sequential to color or just to chassis? ie, is there a PMM #100 AND a TW #100?
The VINs are sequential to the chassis. You really were an early bird! Actually, in June, we were working only one shift, so I put something on it for you. Hopefully it didn`t fall off! Lol

·
Registered
312 Posts
The VINs are sequential to the chassis. You really were an early bird! Actually, in June, we were working only one shift, so I put something on it for you. Hopefully it didn`t fall off! Lol

Got a lot of friends and family who have worked at the plant over the years (Some still do..)

They always smirk and tell me that if the first bolt doesn't go in, they grab a bigger impact. :wigglesmiley: Hasn't stopped me from buying one yet.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Tonight we have another lot of Canadian 4 door SI's built.

1 White (leftover from last night)
8 Black
22 Grey
Nice!

Im getting a bit more pissed off, as i left a message with my salesman, and the guy who was in charge of "ordering" the car for me, and i havent heard back from either of them. THen today i drive past a different Honda dealer, and see the EXACT car i want sitting on the lot, with the window sticker and everything, waiting to find a buyer.

I messaged both of them right away, and am not happy. at all.

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Nice!

Im getting a bit more pissed off, as i left a message with my salesman, and the guy who was in charge of "ordering" the car for me, and i havent heard back from either of them. THen today i drive past a different Honda dealer, and see the EXACT car i want sitting on the lot, with the window sticker and everything, waiting to find a buyer.

I messaged both of them right away, and am not happy. at all.
I don't blame you. That's messed up. I'd be furious.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't worry. Cross-threaded bolts don't fall out! Lol. Thanks for buying a Honda though and supporting the local economy.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We have a lot of 30 American SI's coming tonight. More details to come.

1 - 20 of 242 Posts