9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
The deflector? I got one and I like it. When you said bra, I was thinking of LeBra leather covers and I don't like them.

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic SR 1.8i
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah my bad, I got it from eBay and I’m sure it was called that, didn’t like the look of the leather one either. Friend of mine has one on his Lexus and it ruins the look of the car.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Yeah my dad and mom have them on their cars, not a big fan of them. One Xmas, dad got me one for a SRT 4 I had before. I never put it on but I still have it lol.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Hey look at that, a front end I didn't know I wanted.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I agree with pretty much everything said here so far. I like the look of that deflector in the photo, but I have never been a fan of the leather/vinyl bras for cars. In my opinion, people use them to preserve the finish of the front of the car, but when they are on the car, they ruin the look of the car. Additionally, unless you frequently take them off clean and air out both the front of the car and the bra itself, it would be likely that trapped moisture and dirt under the bra would ruin the finish, anyway. I would just keep an extra coat of wax on the front of the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts