9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome sickyute! Must be nice to live in Florida and not have to deal with winter weather im dealing with. Are you a civic owner?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Sicky! Welcome! Haven't heard from you in a while!
i've been there (on the 8th) reading and so on just not posting as much.

over here will probably be the new home depending on what this new gen. has to offer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
^^^ This guy used to have the sickest Si, back in the day. Actually, a couple of them, if I recall... a black one, then a white sedan with a total JDM body conversion or something.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^ This guy used to have the sickest Si, back in the day. Actually, a couple of them, if I recall... a black one, then a white sedan with a total JDM body conversion or something.
only the front, not total. preferred the USDM rear end.
front wasn't jdm either. It was all CSX (CDM) but close enuff in looks i guess to JDM.
what are u doing over here? thinking about the 9thgen too?
webby's site too?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I remember all the research you did on trying to get a conversion on the front of the FG2.

Poking around on here, being the 8th is just about paid off. Not trading that. The wifey's 99 Malibu would get the ax and I would ge the new! Haha. ...although being car payment less for awhile does have it's perks being the Malibu has been paid for forever.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts