9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got great news from a project manager at Borla that they will be realeasing a rear section exhaust next month for non Si civics!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice. I wonder if they'll do a full cat back exhaust for us as well?
Yea im assuming later on down the line.. I hate that its taking this long for non si parts

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
571 Posts
Wtf why dont they just make a catback, lol I'm noting buying that rubbish
I'm sure they'll have something if they don't already do have a cat-back for the non SI's.

·
Registered
117 Posts
thats a bit much for an axel back, but i would like to hear how it sounds

·
Registered
167 Posts
It doesnt look that bad i mean if you like removed all the resonators and straight piped it all the way through until the borla then you might see some good power gains

·
Registered
192 Posts
bump that. that much for the last bit. noooooopppeee lol

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Borla says this will fit the 2013 Civic R18.BTW

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
I purchased this Borla exhaust axleback and installed it on my 2013 EX Coupe.It has a drone at 3500 rpms.Now I owned a 8th gen Civic EX with a Vibrant catback exhaust K&N intake and a MAP Flash-pro tune from Vitviper.No matter how it was tuned it had that same drone at 3500 rpms.Vit did all he could to try to eliminate it but the 1.8 engine has a resonance drone at 3500 in the exhaust tone.Now with the New Coupe I removed the Borla and put the stock exhaust back on and the acceleration is the same but no drone.Listed the exhaust on p-day.Hope this helps anyone thinking of buying this.This is my personal opinion yours might be different.I owned my 09 for 4 years and loved it but the exhaust resonance drone always bugged me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts