9th Gen Civic Forum banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
so what you gonna do about it ? your gonna sell your car ? your gonna change the way you drive ? or your gonna upgrade the brake & continue to drives at 100+ mph ??

this is what i did to my car..

and i'll let you do it to mine as well....just let me know when you need the car? few days ok? :)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Red is fine. I have a CBP Si. It will look good.

Send me a PM with prices/link to webpage. If they're too much, might have to save up, but I definitely want some.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
No.. he's gonna piss and moan about driving a car way too fast on a public roadway. It's a lease and he should be complaining to Honda and not an Internet forum. If he is so unhappy with the way the car performs maybe he should find someone to take over his lease so he can buy a car he will like more. Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt anyone here will be able to come up with a solution to make this guy happy... If you want a supercar, you buy a supercar...
Alright then man,

I have made it clear that I just want to make sure the cars brakes are operating safely after what occurred. I don't want to find that something got screwed up. I'm not looking to upgrade my car. I didn't ask for that. I don't give a good gd how the car brakes from 100mph honestly BECAUSE I don't need to do that. I just experienced an issue whilst doing that and am concerned.

Honestly get off the damn high horse and stop acting like no one does these kind of things on occasion. If I wanted a lecture with added judgement I could have just told my brother (the maintenance rep) at my Honda dealership about it.

I haven't refuted any statements but only defended my actions. If I felt the question I'm trying to ask got answered I would have been satisfied but a lot of what I'm getting is either that I'm overestimating the quality of the braking system or judgement or both. For the most part, I got the answer to my question.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,208 Posts

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,208 Posts

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,208 Posts