9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The 10th Gen Civic Hatchback?s prototype is making its global debut at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show and we have all the juicy details for you right here.

Sitting 20 mm lower than the current generation and with a 30 mm wider and 130 mm longer body, the new Civic Hatchback's long wheelbase and short overhangs will provide you with engaging driving dynamics.

The Hatchback facia features large aggressive air intakes, LED headlights and daytime running lights which flows under the sculpted bonnet with the front fender curves to accentuate the wheel arches. That sweeping line from the front continues along the side, cutting through both door handles and continuing onto the C-shaped LED rear lights in a sleek line. A second line und....

More Details And Pictures At 10thCivicForum.com - The Largest 10th Gen Civic Forum Community

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
After seeing the 2016 Coupe Concept, I was deeply disappointed with the actual production model. But hey, this doesn't look half bad.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I think that I like it. I was hoping for more of a true practical hatchback design with a more boxy rear-end though. I feel like there is hardly a benefit of the hatch since the rear window is so sloped, but I suppose most past honda/acura hatches have been like that.

This is the type of hatch that I like...almost a completely vertical rear end:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I like the front, the rear is too busy for me.
I think that I like it. I was hoping for more of a true practical hatchback design with a more boxy rear-end though. I feel like there is hardly a benefit of the hatch since the rear window is so sloped, but I suppose most past honda/acura hatches have been like that.

You'll probably get what you want. There's practically a 99.9% chance that it will be much more tame than any early concept pictures you see.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts

Yeah it looks more like a fastback than a hatchback, I prefer a true hatchback design.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,075 Posts
It looks better than both the sedan and coupe. But the new 10th gen back end theme is too gaudy for me.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Good looking car minus all the green which wont make it to production anyways. I agree with others though that this isn't the most useful hatch design.

·
Registered
44 Posts
It has potential to be much better looking than the current 10th sedan. It just looks so big, almost like a Crosstour

·
Registered
702 Posts
Take My MONEY!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts