9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have the pmm civc si, and been looking for some aftermarket wheels.... Want some opinions on this wheel.

17" lime green sparco assetto gara

sparco_ag_gr_ci3_l.jpg
other wheel ideas are welcomed also, Preeesh.

Attachments

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Reactions: nnunges89

·
Registered
947 Posts
Personally, I don't think those would look good on PMM. The wheel itself is nice, the color not so much. But if you like them then go for it! If you had a CBP then I think they would look a little better. I know they have those wheels in black which I think would look better on your car. But just my opinion, do what you like best!

·
H2O in hydrant - K9P out
2,169 Posts
Ya, those colours can work together. The green shade on the Civic is much nicer than the Soob shade however. The rims you show seem closer in shade to the Soob rims.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I like them a lot. I seen them in a previous thread and said they would look good on the pmm. The color is daring to do but u would stand out, put some matching i vtec decals on and it would be sick

K24Z7 Crew Member #45

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Ya, those colours can work together. The green shade on the Civic is much nicer than the Soob shade however. The rims you show seem closer in shade to the Soob rims.

def like the top one better than the bottom one

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Yeah i def like the top as well. I really like the wheels but just wondering on opinions... i really wanted to see some pics, so thanks for posting these!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the input guys, glad to hear your opinions.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I like the top too. What kind of wheels are the top? They look like 11 si factory's? Powder coated ?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
336 Posts

Looks like I am the first one to like the bottom green better. The top green is ugly! My favorite color is green, I know good kine green from bad green.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I like the top shade better too
The bottom is too yellowish
Not saying i hate it, but i prefer the top...

·
Registered
204 Posts
I think it would look sweet especially if you did your i-vtec sticker in Lime.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts