9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1453 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like the number of BC folks is growing so I decided to make a specific bc thread. I'm from coquitlam, if you're from bc, post up and maybe we can set up a local meet or something. :wigglesmiley:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Was up bro! I'm still here and always down. I gave up on the Sti as the deal wasn't good enough but am looking at some else...... :)

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Cool finally! This is awesome
Oooohh....a 13 among us, nice! and welcome!

Hey man! What car are you looking at now?
Ahaha! Looking at a '13 TW Si Sedan, give my SI back and walk a way with another....we'll see how it goes...I'll msg some of the guys to chime in on this thread too...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahaha! Looking at a '13 TW Si Sedan, give my SI back and walk a way with another....we'll see how it goes...I'll msg some of the guys to chime in on this thread too...
Nice man! I want the 13 as well but mine is not lease and I will take a big hit if I trade the 12. That's good though, you'll still be staying with 9thgens!

Hey East Van reporting in

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Hey there! You have an SI as well?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha big fail on my part! I was on my slow ass cellphone and didn't see that you have the LX on your Sig lol you done any mods on your car?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We should set up a meet as soon as the weather gets nicer or go to Revscene spring meet and represent 9thgens. I need to bring out and put insurance on the SI soon.

·
Registered
169 Posts
We should set up a meet as soon as the weather gets nicer or go to Revscene spring meet and represent 9thgens. I need to bring out and put insurance on the SI soon.
Yea thas what i was saying we can promote 9th gen on revscene summer meet up therefore we can attract more members, more members = better connection and more fun, im just waiting til they deliver my Si

·
Registered
126 Posts
Haha big fail on my part! I was on my slow ass cellphone and didn't see that you have the LX on your Sig lol you done any mods on your car?
Haha its okay. Ive added foglights and yellow overlay to it, jdm emblems, ebay modulo grille, ezlip. Waiting to put my deck lid spoiler on soon. How about yourself?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Getting a meet together would be rad! Maybe I'll have to throw in some new suspension quicker than I planned ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha its okay. Ive added foglights and yellow overlay to it, jdm emblems, ebay modulo grille, ezlip. Waiting to put my deck lid spoiler on soon. How about yourself?
Sounds like youre off to a great start! I haven't started yet with mine it's still all stock. Planning on getting coil overs and rims in the near future though.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Guys, 8th gen buddies are setting up a meet for Sat March 16th....lets ball out!!! I'll post up details as they come in..pm me if dont have my number and want to trade...

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Here the info from our friends at 8thcivic.com... Sign up if you haven't...

Original link below.

Winter is Ending! Meet - Saturday March 16th, 2013 - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
Since winter is nearing the end and the weather is getting nicer lets have a meet again! Everyone welcome new, old, 8th gen, 9th gen, whatever! So lets see those rides, whether they're still winter dirty or already in summer mode!

Plan is for dinner at White Spot in Delta then possibly Tim's after

The usual rules apply as always: NO excessive noise of any kind (Revving, burnouts/losing traction of tires, music, etc.), NO aggressive driving or excessive speeding
Be social and have fun!

Where: White Spot Delta (Scott Rd. & 72nd) - 7207 120th Street (10 or more and we'll get a private room); Tim's tbd
When: Saturday March 16th, 2013
Time: 6:30pm for dinner at White Spot; Tim's tbd
Parking: White Spot parking lot (In Scott 72 Centre Complex)
Directions: From HWY 91, take 72 ave exit (exit 6, traffic lights), to Scott Rd.

Attendees:
1) Karissa
2) Ryan
3) Jen
4) Derragh
5) Karim
6) Gary
7)
8)
9)
10)

Sign up here or in the Facebook page and indicate how many others you're bringing if any!

1 - 20 of 1453 Posts