9th Gen Civic Forum banner

201 - 220 of 1453 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
If anyone with an SI wants to do the RBC manifold swap, one of our 8th gen brothers has his manifold for sale, good price too...if interested let me know! :)

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Heh, you missed out eh? I went to the Cloverdale meet. Looking forward to the next meet already haha :eek3dancesmiley:
Would love to do a quickie type meet, maybe like a 45-60 minute coffee type of thing to chat with other 9thgen. Reason is that I got family and kids and its hard to step away for a whole evening, sounds dumb I know but once you guys have kids you'll know what I'm talking about LOL.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I get it, bro. Lots of my buddies are married with kids...me, I just dodge bullets lol I kid :) A lot of our Friday meets are just coffees and bs'n for a bit...throw out a time and place...Tims on Byrne and Marine is pretty popular with lots of crews..

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
I get it, bro. Lots of my buddies are married with kids...me, I just dodge bullets lol I kid :) A lot of our Friday meets are just coffees and bs'n for a bit...throw out a time and place...Tims on Byrne and Marine is pretty popular with lots of crews..
I'm totally down with that. I'm home most Friday nights anyways because of you guessed it the kids lol, not to mention Byrne and Marine is down the road from my house. The funnest part is just getting together with other guys with the same interests and just BS'ing.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Would love to do a quickie type meet, maybe like a 45-60 minute coffee type of thing to chat with other 9thgen. Reason is that I got family and kids and its hard to step away for a whole evening, sounds dumb I know but once you guys have kids you'll know what I'm talking about LOL.
I hear ya bro! I have a 1yr old baby aswell, ok lets do this, Friday night at tims Brynes? 9gen or 8gen doesnt matter lets all get together and have a lil chat n coffee, any sugg. Whats the good time for the meet up?

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
I hear ya bro! I have a 1yr old baby aswell, ok lets do this, Friday night at tims Brynes? 9gen or 8gen doesnt matter lets all get together and have a lil chat n coffee, any sugg. Whats the good time for the meet up?
Coming Friday night sounds good I'm in. After 7pm is good for me but upto you guys.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Weather says 60% chance of rain this Friday, maybe somewhere indoors is better?
Sure.
Just a thought but maybe Metrotown, mall dies down quite a bit by 7-8pm in the evening.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Lol that just hits my mind? Silly me! Yea i believe its gonna be wet tom, metrotown? Who else is coming?
I'm in. How about around 8pm, what part of the mall?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I'll come out for a bit, I'll msg a couple other 9th gen guys too...someone confirm the when and where...

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Could be four to six, depeding..

Kev
Keane
Karim KKK oooh shit!
Mervin (maybe)
Jon (maybe
Icemiko (don't know your name bro sorry, maybe)

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Lol i have a feeling that this will be just you and me bud,
I'll be there I'll PM you my number so I don't have to walk around the mall looking for ya lol.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Could be four to six, depeding..

Kev
Keane
Karim KKK oooh shit!
Mervin (maybe)
Jon (maybe
Icemiko (don't know your name bro sorry, maybe)
ow shit yea Kkk, yo mervin,jon,ice, cmon bro lets do this! If this become successfull we can easily do it again next time, and hopefully more member join us!!!

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
ow shit yea Kkk, yo mervin,jon,ice, cmon bro lets do this! If this become successfull we can easily do it again next time, and hopefully more member join us!!!
PM me your number for tomorrow.
Anybody else going PM me your number and I'll leave you my number so we can set something up.
Yeah Jon if you can make it for a little bit come on out.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Pm'd

201 - 220 of 1453 Posts