9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1453 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Great info, but too far for me so Im out on this one.

BTW if there is anyone in the lower mainland who may be interested in the red JDM badge for sedan, shoot me a PM. I need to sell them off because they don't really match my grille and car. I only used the front one for about 5 days counting.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hopefully my civic will be released by this date, i would love to go...

Here the info from our friends at 8thcivic.com... Sign up if youhaven't...

Original link below.

Winter is Ending! Meet - Saturday March 16th, 2013 - 8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
Since winter is nearing the end and the weather is getting nicer lets have a meet again! Everyone welcome new, old, 8th gen, 9th gen, whatever! So lets see those rides, whether they're still winter dirty or already in summer mode!

Plan is for dinner at White Spot in Delta then possibly Tim's after

The usual rules apply as always: NO excessive noise of any kind (Revving, burnouts/losing traction of tires, music, etc.), NO aggressive driving or excessive speeding
Be social and have fun!

Where: White Spot Delta (Scott Rd. & 72nd) - 7207 120th Street (10 or more and we'll get a private room); Tim's tbd
When: Saturday March 16th, 2013
Time: 6:30pm for dinner at White Spot; Tim's tbd
Parking: White Spot parking lot (In Scott 72 Centre Complex)
Directions: From HWY 91, take 72 ave exit (exit 6, traffic lights), to Scott Rd.

Attendees:
1) Karissa
2) Ryan
3) Jen
4) Derragh
5) Karim
6) Gary
7)
8)
9)
10)

Sign up here or in the Facebook page and indicate how many others you're bringing if any!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Great info, but too far for me so Im out on this one.

BTW if there is anyone in the lower mainland who may be interested in the red JDM badge for sedan, shoot me a PM. I need to sell them off because they don't really match my grille and car. I only used the front one for about 5 days counting.
Maybe next time then bud, we are usually on the other side of the river....I wish I knew about you emblems yesterday I just ordered a set...damn it! LOL . I'll ask any of the guys at the meet if you still have them..

Hopefully my civic will be released by this date, i would love to go...
What did you order and when is it due in Illest?...come anyways man its all good :)

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
You better come down Merv!!! I want to see your Teggy

·
Registered
169 Posts
Maybe next time then bud, we are usually on the other side of the river....I wish I knew about you emblems yesterday I just ordered a set...damn it! LOL . I'll ask any of the guys at the meet if you still have them..

What did you order and when is it due in Illest?...come anyways man its all good :)

Im drivin a 8th gen EXL-navi accord coupe 09, itll be silly if i show up and everybody is driving civic, i ordered my SOP 2013 civic Si dedan the manager told me itll be in early march,

·
Registered
126 Posts

Thanks, maybe next time! I live in East Van but like the closer end towards North Van. Thats too bad about the emblems ;( Did they ship them out already?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
@Illest, nice car! (both) that Si is going to look crazy, I've never seen that color in person....I just drove the 13 accord v6 coupe- hot damn that this is fast, way faster than I thought lol...for real though, it doesn't matter if you don't have your Si yet...we don't judge :)

@denyo - that is a bit of a drive, I hear ya....I was thinking the same thing this AM - status is shipped :( I'm sure you could sell them on the site or to a local member pretty quick...

·
Registered
169 Posts
@08nhpbfa5 yea man its crazy, i really like this accord, its tafetta white with white leather interior, no mods whats so ever, and yea i havent seen anybody drives SOP color in 2013 civic sedan, im very excited to have it,

@denyo are u coming bro?

P.s any flip members from b.c?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
@Illest - White on White, damn, that's baller lol who do you keep'er clean??

@4lowNgo, was up pare! Richmond my home town!

If anyone wants to come out on the 16th please confirm here, the 8th site or the facebook page so we can make reservations accordingly.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
Whoa!! Flips in the house! Finally! Yeah Karim I will try my best to come out to this despite midterms and stuff. Might only be able to go to timmies though I will know in a few days for sure if I can make the dinner. The SI won't have insurance so i will bring the teggy or bring along my buddy who just got an 8th si sedan last week.

@illest18, you should come out bro! Nice to meet other Filipinos lol bring your accord I will be bringing my 800 dollar beater lol

·
Registered
169 Posts
Whoa!! Flips in the house! Finally! Yeah Karim I will try my best to come out to this despite midterms and stuff. Might only be able to go to timmies though I will know in a few days for sure if I can make the dinner. The SI won't have insurance so i will bring the teggy or bring along my buddy who just got an 8th si sedan last week.

@illest18, you should come out bro! Nice to meet other Filipinos lol bring your accord I will be bringing my 800 dollar beater lol
if thats the case ima jack my dads PRIUS... Thats gonna be riot!!! Kiddin, hopefully they deliver my si before that time...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Spotted a white sedan ex, with black roof, dipped wheels and dipped grille by east 2nd and main st around 3pm today. Does this belong to someone on the forum?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
27 Posts
Whoaaa...finally some activity!...for a while there I thought the 9th gens in BC would never pick up...haha. But then again I've been sleeping hard on the forums.

BTW hey guys from False Creek!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Nice ride Karim!! Taffeta white looks awesome! The '13 makes me have a feeling of buyer's remorse with my purchase of my '12 lol I really want a Subaru BRZ now. I just have to convince the significant other since she hates the FR-S/BRZ haha.

Btw, me and Chelsea can't make it to the dinner but we will be at Tim's

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Thanks G!, the '12 is still a great car, I didn't feel buyers remorse - only saw a chance to upgrade with minimal cost so I jumped on it....

BRZ eh? damn dude wait for the Sti version, so sick!! G/L with the battlle with the GF, hmmmm.....tell her you will withold the sausage, oh ya that only works when its the other way round :) LOL

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Illest18, your new ride looks awesome, post some picks bro!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Thanks G!, the '12 is still a great car, I didn't feel buyers remorse - only saw a chance to upgrade with minimal cost so I jumped on it....

BRZ eh? damn dude wait for the Sti version, so sick!! G/L with the battlle with the GF, hmmmm.....tell her you will withold the sausage, oh ya that only works when its the other way round :) LOL
Withold the sausage LOL I will try haha!! my buddy just got his BRZ sport tech in WRB and it looks awesome and it's my first time to really look at one closely and in my opinion FR-S is very plain compared to it. I won't even consider the Scion anymore.

21 - 40 of 1453 Posts