9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1453 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Looks soooo goood Keane! :pimp: When does the mods begin bro? is that a mugen license plate holder????

I threw visors and red H's on mine a couple days ago...
20130309_134702.jpg 20130309_134810.jpg 20130309_134740.jpg

·
Registered
169 Posts
2012 lx user here from surrey and im a flip by the way:icon_wave:
Yoooo kamusta brother! Lets go to the meet on 16 bro,
Looks soooo goood Keane! When does the mods begin bro? is that a mugen license plate holder????

I threw visors and red H's on mine a couple days ago...

yea bro thats the Mugen Wink plate holder but its only a rep though, sht your civic is freakin awesome, ill prolly lowered down the car on summer then if i get lil bit more cash ima throw somw type M tenzos aswell

·
Registered
27 Posts
Damn Karim! you picked up the new ride? hahaha, I'm just starting to finally look into finally modding mine...possibly looking at getting the eibach pro kit like you...and maybe getting the swaybar set as well. Theres a meet on the 16th? hmmmm let me look at the details!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Yoooo kamusta brother! Lets go to the meet on 16 bro,

yea bro thats the Mugen Wink plate holder but its only a rep though, sht your civic is freakin awesome, ill prolly lowered down the car on summer then if i get lil bit more cash ima throw somw type M tenzos aswell
I love too but im working during saturdays, probably next time.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Damn Karim! you picked up the new ride? hahaha, I'm just starting to finally look into finally modding mine...possibly looking at getting the eibach pro kit like you...and maybe getting the swaybar set as well. Theres a meet on the 16th? hmmmm let me look at the details!
Haha ya, I couldn't resist :) The prokit and sway bars will feel great, I think there's a package from Eibach where you can buy them together and save some dough..come out if you can bro, we'll rep TW hard lol

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Hello all just purchased a 2013 Civic Si sedan in polished metal metallic yesterday. Won't be delivered till 1.5 - 2 months, none of that color in the province so dealer has to do a factory order. Pics to come when car arrives.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hello all just purchased a 2013 Civic Si sedan in polished metal metallic yesterday. Won't be delivered till 1.5 - 2 months, none of that color in the province so dealer has to do a factory order. Pics to come when car arrives.
Cool another 2013 Si theres 3 of us now, karims tafetta white, my sunbusrt orange pearl and your metalic polish, too bad you cant make it to the meet, but no worries we will arange something for all 9th Gen Drivers from lowermainland

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Cool another 2013 Si theres 3 of us now, karims tafetta white, my sunbusrt orange pearl and your metalic polish, too bad you cant make it to the meet, but no worries we will arange something for all 9th Gen Drivers from lowermainland
Too bad would of loved to come out and show her off. Did you have to wait long to take delivery on your orange Si? Dealer told me they only sell on average one Si sedan a month!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Too bad would of loved to come out and show her off. Did you have to wait long to take delivery on your orange Si? Dealer told me they only sell on average one Si sedan a month!
Yea i waited over a month cause its really hard to get this colour, dealer is saying that this is the first 2013 model Si in orange that they sold in vancouver, did they asked you a deposit to get the colour that u wanted?

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Yea i waited over a month cause its really hard to get this colour, dealer is saying that this is the first 2013 model Si in orange that they sold in vancouver, did they asked you a deposit to get the colour that u wanted?
$500 deposit. Dealer checked and there are zero grey Si sedan's available in BC so they had to do a factory order. I was going to get the white which was available for immediate delivery but the dealer had a grey coupe which I test drove and I really liked that color so I went for it.

·
Registered
169 Posts
$500 deposit. Dealer checked and there are zero grey Si sedan's available in BC so they had to do a factory order. I was going to get the white which was available for immediate delivery but the dealer had a grey coupe which I test drove and I really liked that color so I went for it.
Nice, anywho youre from vancity too right? Where abouts?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Wud up Kev604! Congrats on the new ride, PMM is a great color, come out to the meet this weekend if you can.. Don't matter if you don't have your ride... Nice to have more local members around.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Wud up Kev604! Congrats on the new ride, PMM is a great color, come out to the meet this weekend if you can.. Don't matter if you don't have your ride... Nice to have more local members around.
Where and when is it? Don't think I'll come but let me know, seeing the other Si around will make me more anxious to get mine lol.
Do you know of any other PMM 2013 Si sedan in town or do I have bragging rights for the time being? Funny thing is I haven't seen any 2013 Si sedan around town at all.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Info for the meet is on pg.2 - we are meeting at Whitespot on Scott rd and 72nd in Delta this Sat @ 7pm, it will be a bunch of both 8th and 9th geners...there is about 16 or so coming at this point, the more the merrier dude!

I havent seen another '13 Si Sedan yet either....a couple EX's but no Si's..I'd bet you are the only one :Banane08:

41 - 60 of 1453 Posts