9th Gen Civic Forum banner

901 - 920 of 1453 Posts

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Anyone know where to get JDM Badges in Vancouver or even DOHC decals?
Also if you are looking for authentic JDM badges than order from Corsport but the authentic ones are a bit pricey. The Grafix expressions ones are decent quality.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Thanks, well summer seems like its about to end, so whats everyone up to now?
I still need to find time to install my Tanabe strut tower bar that is sitting in my bedroom also thinking about getting a second set of rims lol.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Selling 6 speed Skunk2 shift knob. 3 weeks old! Got them from Garage 5. $60. View attachment 238529
Why you selling it Jon? Is it a direct bolt on to th stock shifter any additional hardware required? I've been thinking about getting a Spoon Sports shift knob.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Anyone know where to get JDM Badges in Vancouver or even DOHC decals?
You can try some of the automotive accessories stores in Richmond but I generally find the prices high and usually cheaper to buy online or eBay.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Why you selling it Jon? Is it a direct bolt on to th stock shifter any additional hardware required? I've been thinking about getting a Spoon Sports shift knob.
I didn't like them as much as I thought I would be lol. Nice weighted knob tho. I'm surprised by how much they weight lol compare to stock.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
We should get another meet together. How is everyone's Friday evening looking?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I could do Friday, as long as weather is good.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
I could do Friday, as long as weather is good.
Weather should be nice but it starting to get chilly after dark it was reading single digit temperature this morning in the Civic anyways I should be okay for Friday night.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Yup, weather is looking clear. Bring a sweater or jacket to escape the fall-ish, cool weather.

Hopefully J-Tan will check in and maybe even some new faces.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yup, weather is looking clear. Bring a sweater or jacket to escape the fall-ish, cool weather.

Hopefully J-Tan will check in and maybe even some new faces.
I have to pick up my sis again :( what time are you guys meeting ? I might still make it.....

·
Registered
196 Posts
I have to pick up my sis again :( what time are you guys meeting ? I might still make it.....
I personally will try for 7:30-11pm (Might arrive a little later).

·
Registered
196 Posts
Did anyone go to the thursday night meet yesterday? at market crossing?
Not me, but I've heard stories. Police were blocking the exits and checking everyone's license and regi. They nailed a bunch of people for no 'N' magnet, bulbs out, illegal tint, etc. The group didn't get kicked out but some are looking for alternative locations. There have been burnouts and nonsense going on the past couple of weeks. I heard of a guy on a crotch-rocket bike wearing a mask and doing burnouts. Ultimate troll if you ask me.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I personally will try for 7:30-11pm (Might arrive a little later).
Okay! I heard something happened yesterday at the meet. Cops blocking all the exits because some dumb shit are so irresponsible. Doing stupid revs , burnouts and litter everywhere.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Okay! I heard something happened yesterday at the meet. Cops blocking all the exits because some dumb shit are so irresponsible. Doing stupid revs , burnouts and litter everywhere.

Bunch of kids wrecking it for everybody else what a shame. BTW I'll be there a little later tonight around 8pm see everyone out tonight not many sunny nice Friday nights left.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Where do you guy's have your meets? ill come out to the next one :D
Byrne Rd and Marine Way same where revscene has their Thursday night meets in front of the Tim Hortons.

901 - 920 of 1453 Posts