9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1401 - 1420 of 1453 Posts

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Happy New years guys, got another nice dump of snow yesterday haha. I haven't been driving the Si much this last month been mostly driving the wife's car since she has snow tires. Gotta say these Blizzaks are amazing easily the best snow tires I've ever owned, going up hills on snow or ice is effortless. Having lots of fun driving in the snow but way too many idiot drivers out there with no clue. Saw a fool in a Corolla slow down as he was about to go up a hill the other day lol.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Snow has been interesting lately, but I have had minimal problems. Did watch someone go full bore into a roundabout and slam into one of the little concrete triangles with the sign on em then proceed to act like it was not their fault. Was quite hilarious.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Seeing lots of street signs getting wiped out in the last couple of weeks lol.

Snow has been interesting lately, but I have had minimal problems. Did watch someone go full bore into a roundabout and slam into one of the little concrete triangles with the sign on em then proceed to act like it was not their fault. Was quite hilarious.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Also noticing alot of potholes around which are hard to see with all the crap on the roads especially at night.
Ya, I've noticed a few new holes on my regular route.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Last week I was stopped at a red light and stopped next to me was a young Asian kid lol in a new Lexus, while sitting waiting for the light he suddenly lurched forward and nailed the Altima stopped in front of him lol.

Yesterday I saw an Asian lady lol driving a new huge ass Toyota SUV trying to pull into a parking spot in front of my daughters school but she cut it short and clipped the Corolla on the front bumper that was already parked. Than she got out of the car and looked around and didn't know what to do, I guess a friend or somebody she knew was walking by so her friend decides to help her park, her friend pulls into the spot but while backing up hits the Corolla a second time Hahaha.

Passed by a white Chrysler SUV parked in front of my house this morning and noticed alot of debris around the car lol. Looks like somebody tried to pull in in front of where he was parked but cut it short and his rear bumper clipped the front bumper of the parked SUV. The front end of the Chrysler was scratched up pretty good, the car that was trying to park I think his rear bumper might of got ripped off cause there was a mangled piece of the undercover laying on the ground and alot of plastic and debris lying around. Of course the driver and the car was nowhere to be found.

So so many shitty drivers in this city.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
There sure are Kev, not only poorly skilled, but show no courtesy and are super impatient. I love to rant on about this shite.

No one ever wants to let anyone merge or switch lanes and the same people I swear will block you when you try to accelerate just because they are all a-holes. Have you ever been around a roundabout here? lol omg! DEATHTRAP- people speed through and don't even know they are supposed to signal or again are just too f'n lazy.

I notice people tend to speed up when they see someone coming out of a driveway, or will be cruising down the street and won't signal until right before they want to turn in somewhere while I was waiting to get out the entire time. F'ers

I drive all over the US and in other countries and have never seen such bad driving as Vancouver. Hell, people are more courteous in NY and LA!

·
Registered
196 Posts
If everything goes as planned I might be picking up new wheels for my Si this week which means I may be forced to sell my Enkei TSP6 wheels guys.
What made you decide to get new wheels? Also,I may be interested in the TSP6's. I like those wheels. lol

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Wasn't looking just browsing and opportunity came up that was hard to resist lol. If I do end up with the new wheels I'll need new/wider tires too so I'd be selling the TSP6 with the stock Michelin's mounted on them.

What made you decide to get new wheels? Also,I may be interested in the TSP6's. I like those wheels. lol

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Hey Dan let me know if your interested in the TSP6 I don't need to sell right away but probably want to sell them in a couple months. I'd rather sell them with tires but if you don't want them with tires I could probably have them taken off. I also have a extra set of Duralumin aftermarket lug nuts and extra set of hub rings I'll throw in as well. All 4 wheels have never been curbed and these wheels don't come up often and not in mint condition. I'd rather sell them to a good home to somebody on here than on Craigslist.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hey Dan let me know if your interested in the TSP6 I don't need to sell right away but probably want to sell them in a couple months. I'd rather sell them with tires but if you don't want them with tires I could probably have them taken off. I also have a extra set of Duralumin aftermarket lug nuts and extra set of hub rings I'll throw in as well. All 4 wheels have never been curbed and these wheels don't come up often and not in mint condition. I'd rather sell them to a good home to somebody on here than on Craigslist.
Yup, still interested. My tire tread is very low so I either get new tires at cost +10% at work or buy your wheels with your tires if the price is right. PM me with how much you'd be looking to get for them.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Okay PM you my tires have a lot of tread left and no nail patches or plugs.

Yup, still interested. My tire tread is very low so I either get new tires at cost +10% at work or buy your wheels with your tires if the price is right. PM me with how much you'd be looking to get for them.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just wanted to check in and say hey from Salmon Arm! I've been on the forum for 2 years now but haven't posted much. In the process of making a formal introduction post but I've hit my cap for picture uploads today so it will be later this week.

Attachments

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Looking good man.

Just wanted to check in and say hey from Salmon Arm! I've been on the forum for 2 years now but haven't posted much. In the process of making a formal introduction post but I've hit my cap for picture uploads today so it will be later this week.

1401 - 1420 of 1453 Posts