9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1441 - 1453 of 1453 Posts

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Garage Five. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable and they seem to be pretty good working on Honda's especially Civics.

Can anyone here recommend a reputable shop to get some parts installed?

·
Registered
224 Posts
TY!

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Burnaby salted the streets last night. It wasn't even that cold lol temps were nowhere near freezing no frost anywhere and no way there was ice anywhere what a bunch of fools I just washed my car couple of days ago lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Planning to Clearcoat the car, the dinks n chips up front are getting out of hand, so if anyone has any good recommdations that would be superb. Side note, any plans for a local meet this summer (hopefully with some nice weather)?

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
WTT my black RPF1's

Looking at possibly trading my black 17x8 +35 RPF1's for either silver, bronze or gold RPF1's in the same 17x8 +35 size. One wheel has minor curb rash that I painted over and is only noticeable if I pointed it out other 3 wheels are mint. I would expect your wheels to be in same condition as mine and nothing less. Wheels are not tracked and only mounted 6 months of the year and wheels are currently off the car. No tires only wheels. I'd also be interested in trading for 17x8 +35 SBC color RPF1's with trade plus some cash on my end. If anybody is interested PM me and we'll go from there thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I spotted a clean, early 9th gen tw SI sedan in Langley tonight. Was lowered and had HID headlights and fogs. When he pulled up behind me I thought I was looking at my car for a second. YOHB ?!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am in Abbotsford but soon to be in Merritt for work and then moving to Merritt shortly after. Just picked up a 2012 Tafetta White SI Sedan and it's my first civic.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have any of you guys been successful in performing that extended paint warranty (7 years)? The trunk of my 2013 Civic EX is cloudy/chalky and the some of the roof paint has chipped away. I've read on some forums (don't remember if this or another Honda one) of a guy being able to get the damage repainted in Poco but when I emailed Honda Canada, they say since TSB SVC-14-034 is issued by American Honda, they can't comment on it, etc...

1441 - 1453 of 1453 Posts