9th Gen Civic Forum banner
154K views 294 replies 98 participants last post by  Ehtilium 
#1 ·
Buddy Club Suspension Coilover Kits, big break kit, headers ,exhaust etc.

i just spoke to one of buddy club representative and they are on the process of making parts of our civics. buddy club japan just ordered a car and is being shipped in japan so they can make all of the parts that is mention in the title. as far as ETA for the Parts Is unknown but they are in the R&D process right now. i'll keep you guys posted when i here something new on the parts. lets keep our hopes up that the parts will come out soon!!!!

#4 ·
got an email from buddy club Coil spring Suspension part Auto part Suspension Fashion accessory

Tom Sawade via yourhostingaccount.com
12:43 PM (26 minutes ago)

to me

just got in some info! Racing Spec Dampers for 12+ are coming. See attached photo, they will be in between 60- 90 days.

Thank you,

Tom Sawade
AAI Motorsports USA / Buddyclub USA
709 E. Cedar St. Ontario, CA 91761
http://www.buddyclub.us

#8 ·
Im using the 8th gen N+ and they fit perfectly, you just lose the ability to bolt on your front sway bar. So im assuming the 9th gen kit from buddy club will include some way to bolt on the front sway bar.

that being said yes they will probably be released soon

#17 ·
uh-oh, feeling the mod bug to get these. Also interested in N+.

#20 ·
check Procivic.com's facebook page they posted them up

#23 ·
Buddy Club has released official pictures but they are still 30 to 60 days from shipping. I contacted Buddy Club USA. They advised Pan Auto (located in San Diego) will probably be the first place to get them. The contact there is Jason and the number is (858) 278-7266. I called them roughly 3 weeks ago and got this info. The cash price is pretty good :) Give them a call. Or you could call Buddy Club directly and see if they have a distributor in your area.

#32 ·
Nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Cool cool very cool! So glad all the aftermarket companies are waking up and creating supporting mods for our 9ths!
Thanks guys! It took a while but Buddy Club really stepped up to the plate to get these coilovers made for us 9th Gen owners. I'm picking up Lana (FG3) on Friday morning from Buddy Club USA. I can't wait to feel how she rides with the N+ Spec Damper installed. Just from looking at the picture Buddy Club sent me earlier today, the FG3 looks so much better. It's funny how your perception of a car totally changes once it's dropped on coilovers. Haha!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.