9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure whether this topic belongs in Appearance and Body Modifications or Suspension & Brakes but I think wheels are more closely associated with suspension and brakes than modifications. So I am posting this here.

I am currently looking into a set of new wheels for my Si and a set of Buddy Club P1 QF wheels interests me (not to be confused with the 'inferior' SF versions). I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with them. My primary concern is whether they would be too 'delicate' for daily street use. On the positive side, Buddy Club P1 QF wheels are extremely light. About 5 lbs lighter than a Mugen wheel (and that's per wheel). That's really something considering how light Mugen wheels are.

So if you have ever used them, I'd like to hear about your experience. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
BuddyClub does not produce the QF version any longer unless you order at least 40 sets. I tried to get a set over 2 years ago for my RSX. You may be able to find used sets however these wheels are very rare.

Although not as light as the BC P1 QF, You might consider the SSR Type-C RS. It looks somewhat like it and is still reasonably light.

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
BuddyClub does not produce the QF version any longer unless you order at least 40 sets. I tried to get a set over 2 years ago for my RSX. You may be able to find used sets however these wheels are very rare.

Although not as light as the BC P1 QF, You might consider the SSR Type-C RS. It looks somewhat like it and is still reasonably light.
buddy club QF, @ 17x9 it only weight 14lbs, it's extremely light weight

1 - 3 of 3 Posts