9th Gen Civic Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
So we went from a Buddy Club Racing Spec with a release date of late April 2014 to an axle back on this thread. Is there going to e a release for the Racing Spec? or did BC come to a conclusion to go away from that idea with exhaust velocity in mind? I just want to know because I want to know my options for a proper set up.

·
Registered
989 Posts
The original looked SO GOOD.

The axle back, imo, looks liketrash. I’d never buy it. I would buy the original race spec catback exclusivelyfor how it looks, I just wish it wasn’t as loud as straight pipes. I wonderwhat an axle-back version of the first cat-back exhaust would sound/look like….I’d buy..

·
Registered
639 Posts
Yea, I'm leaning towards the race spec but don't know when the release will be. I don't mind how loud it is.

·
Registered
639 Posts
why cant there be a gb for the spec 2 sigh...ill be waiting on group buy for the spec 2:pray:
Group Buy, Group Buy! We've been waiting to long!

·
Registered
639 Posts
we have group buy thread already..
HFPSI13 and I are talking about the Racing Spec II =) I think we would both like to have our passengers ears bleed.:wigglesmiley:

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
HFPSI13 and I are talking about the Racing Spec II =) I think we would both like to have our passengers ears bleed.:wigglesmiley:

the spec 2 cat back exhaust will arrive end of the month, only for sedan, will not fit coupe

·
Registered
639 Posts
the spec 2 cat back exhaust will arrive end of the month, only for sedan, will not fit coupe
Great news and more great news! Do you happen to know the specs for the cat back's piping diameter?

81 - 90 of 90 Posts