9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I believe I have a simple bolt on sheet I’d like y’all to take a look at and give some opinions on the items and see what can be changed or taken off. The build is for something that can be basic N/A for now but later on have the possibility for going F/I later down line. Any help with the build sheet would be appreciated TIA.
P.S I have the Ktuned exhaust, buddy club short shifter, and Hasport upper and rear engine mounts already

Engine/Bolt Ons
Hondata 500$ (bought off someone)
Acuity CAI (RBC) w/battery relocate - 420$
RBC Manifold P&P Kit -?
Ktuned Catless DP - 399$
Sirimoto E85 Flex fuel w/injectors -849$

Transmission
Clutch Kit -?
Sirimoto CMC Kit - 200$
SS Shifter cable -?
Kseries Transmission Springs - 26$
Acuity Shifter BB - 29$✔
Acuity Shifter CB - 70$

·
Registered
203 Posts
are you planning on going turbo or supercharger? If supercharger, I wouldn't mess with getting the RBC manifold (unless the KW kit can utilize the RBC). As for clutch, just depends how much hp/tq you are shooting for. I'm at 366whp/296wtq and have a CM FX300 and it's been holding up just fine.

·
Registered
161 Posts
FYI - Kraftwerks kit comes with a RBC style manifold. No need to purchase separately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
are you planning on going turbo or supercharger? If supercharger, I wouldn't mess with getting the RBC manifold (unless the KW kit can utilize the RBC). As for clutch, just depends how much hp/tq you are shooting for. I'm at 366whp/296wtq and have a CM FX300 and it's been holding up just fine.
I plan on going turbo later down the line and I know PRL has a turbo kit that has the RBC manifold as part of it. But I kind of just skimmed through it as I don’t have any plans on going that route just yet. As for the amount I’m shooting for with the basic bolt ons I know it won’t be much but probably around 250 if possible and with the boost I’d like to reach around 500ish, but I know at that range I’d have to build the transmission due to the gearing being weak at 400ish HP ranges.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FYI - Kraftwerks kit comes with a RBC style manifold. No need to purchase separately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve skimmed into the KW kits and the PRL turbo kits and I like them both but in my personal preference I wanna go the turbo route.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got a pretty good list there. the acuity intake is a pretty piece i love mine.
Thanks I tired to look into the simple bolt ons that everyone has posted about in the forums, and came to a little list of bolt ons with possibility of going F/I later on. As for the acuity intake yes I’ve seen nothing but good reviews about it being the best bang for your buck intake on the car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts