9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so ive done a bit of research and all I can really find are the asian convertion bumpers which i dont really like. i have a '15 fb6 and ive been looking around to see if i the front bumper from the '14-'15 fg4 is a direct bolt on or if it doesnt fit. i know the asian bumper fits but i just dont like how it looks. makes the car look too asian and messes with the body lines imo. its been something ive wanted to do because i love the front end of the fg4 but i love the fb6 back half. anyway. any info would be greatly appreciated. even if i have to get fenders or do a little body work. as long as its not ghetto-rigged and done right im all in for it. i just dont want to "send it" with no info on if it will even work. if its only different mounting points, i can just redo the mounts or have custom brackets made. but like i said, any info is appreciated.

IG: @tsobjective

P.S. if this is in the wrong spot or someone has asked this before, sorry, and a link to said article would be nice =D

·
Registered
753 Posts
The 14-15 fg4 front bumper is not a direct fit it has different headlights, grill and fenders. Would need some work to get it to fit properly but anything can be done with the right amount of money and time

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,344 Posts
The '12 and '13 coupe front end will fit on any 9th gen sedan, but the '14 and '15 coupe front end is totally different.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
man thats unfortunate. are there any other front bumpers that look decent besides the asian looking one?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts