9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
  • warning

for anyone trying to, has attempted, or thinking about buying anything from johnnyboiix/ johnny boualyphanh do not-- do not-- do not buy anything from him. Do not send him money! He will ask you to send him a money order and claim he does not have a bank account. He will not on his end send you what you have bought from him. He is a scam and he is performing fraud and theft. He lives in van buren, arkansas.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
Be on the lookout for this guy on Instagram and Facebook folks. Members here and on the other forum have had issues with transactions with him.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Reactions: team3d

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
Should we start a feedback topic? So members can start post their experience with the sellers?
The admins/mods were just discussing that. We're working on some site organization improvements and what we can do about feedback on sales. It's been suggested we do iTrader from some members.

Reactions: team3d

·
that cranky admin
6,074 Posts
He got me. First time I ever fell for a scammer's bs, I hope someone gets him. Til then i'm figuring out my game plan.
NEVER USE ANYTHING OTHER THAN PAYPAL WITH PEOPLE ONLINE!!! do you understand me?

It is flat out ridiculous to use anything else.

·
Truck? What truck?!
28,017 Posts
Maybe some locals should pay him a visit.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts