9th Gen Civic Forum banner
41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
razorhogz those were older pics......I'm sure with taking money from others the wheels have changed many times
I almost done a deal with him. I only live an hour north of him. He said he wanted everything on his car to go back stock so I was gonna trade my stock suspension for his coilovers and $300. He said he would drive up here and do the trade if I found a shop. I don't see how it would've been a scam but apparently he has screwed others over. You can look at his Facebook page to see recent pics

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
I have already filed a police report as soon as I found out what was going on and of course nothing has happened. My local police department gave me the oh its basically your fault theres not much we can do saying.

·
Premium Member
8,532 Posts
From this month's Costco magazine: "If you believe you have been the victim of a scam or are aware of a scam, report it! Here are some helpful resources: IC3. Internet crime is illegal activity involving websites, e-mail and/or chat rooms, and may include the following: advance-fee schemes, lottery scams, non-delivery of goods or services, business opportunity schemes, employment schemes, romance scams and computer hacking. You can report Internet crime to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (www.ic3.gov), a partnership between the FBI and the National White Collar Crime Center."

·
Registered
58 Posts
. Getting ripped off sucks it can happen many ways to ANYONE.
You sound like a good guy who was a victim. But all the talk on how everyone is gonna get this guy is plain DUMB. First of all you are implicating yourselves if anything ever did happen to this kid. Duh. So say jonny hot fingers gets his legs broken or his car torched...you are all now suspects.Lol. why anyone would ever post certain things on a public site is beyond me. Be SMART.
Take these matters up with local law enforcement. Let the right people do their jobs!!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

41 - 60 of 90 Posts