9th Gen Civic Forum banner
81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I actually just bought mugen products from him and I am very satisfied. He is a great seller, great communication and what he says, it what he sells. He sells
Both types and even authentic stuff. I plan on doing many more sales with this guy. I have nothing to complain about and the items came very quickly and everything was perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
458 Posts
gotta chime in and give another vote to my FRIEND @Baby_blue_6_4 , always been good guy when talking to others.
as for the parts, I'm sure he is selling the right hazard switch for 9thgen and its honda ( genuine ) and he is the first one who got them.

·
Registered
2015 Honda Civic Si Coupe
1,010 Posts
I have no reason to think Baby blue is shady seller. He actually PM'd me about the start and hazard button, and we carried on a genuine convo about Mugen products in general. I would have zero issue buying anything from him.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Yeah, they are hitting as many forums as they can. I think it's been mentioned on every hobby forum I use.

Be careful guys/gals.

·
Truck? What truck?!
28,017 Posts
A new thread like this will be created and placed in the For Sale section, as there is more traffic there than in the Wanted section.

Oplix, thank you for creating this thread. It will be merged into the new one.

·
Truck? What truck?!
28,017 Posts
Please be aware that members can DM me directly to report a suspected scammer. They will be checked and removed if necessary.

We all want our members to not be taken advantage of by such people.

·
Truck? What truck?!
28,017 Posts
Merged.

81 - 90 of 90 Posts