9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!
I am new to these forums but I just have a few quick questions. I will be buying a 2012 4 door civic si next Friday and I wanna know what mods are recommended. I was thinking maybe a ecu flash a exhaust and a turbo kit and possibily H.I.D's. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
How about a CAI or SRI while you're waiting on the turbo kit? A spring kit? Or my fav, forged, lightweight wheels & some BFG KDW2s.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Grab it. The 13 is nothing special if you're getting the coupe. Sedan has a lot of changes on the exterior so you may wanna check it out before you get one.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jamis I live and WI and winters comin up but I might do that for summer, im just trying to get some ideas for spring and also what brand exhaust is good??

·
Registered
54 Posts
i dont know man i got quoted for a 2012 4 door for 17.5 brand new
Wow - that is a super low price for a brand new Si - almost to low to be true. That's almost $5k below MSRP. If that's a legit price, get it NOW!!! Also, great job on finding a 4 dr. I just bought mine here in CT. The dealer couldn't find any 4-dr within a 6-state radius, so that's why i got a coupe instead.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
congrats on the soon to be purchase and great deal.

@bim6180 damn!!! that's crazy. i hope you enjoy your coupe.

·
Registered
54 Posts
congrats on the soon to be purchase and great deal.

@bim6180 damn!!! that's crazy. i hope you enjoy your coupe.
I definitely am enjoying it. It's a lease, so in 3 years, if i really want the sedan, i can lease i then. For now, i really like the coupe.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hello all!
I am new to these forums but I just have a few quick questions. I will be buying a 2012 4 door civic si next Friday and I wanna know what mods are recommended. I was thinking maybe a ecu flash a exhaust and a turbo kit and possibily H.I.D's. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
from an owner of a 2012 civic si i said look at other cars.

mazdaspeed 3, mustang, focus st , genesis etc

·
Registered
77 Posts
from an owner of a 2012 civic si i said look at other cars.

mazdaspeed 3, mustang, focus st , genesis etc
Can you share your thoughts about the civic si? Are you suggesting to look at other cars because they offer more horsepower/torque? Or are there other reasons to take a look at other vehicles?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Can you share your thoughts about the civic si? Are you suggesting to look at other cars because they offer more horsepower/torque? Or are there other reasons to take a look at other vehicles?
I would like to know your thoughts on the Si also.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I would like to know your thoughts on the Si also.
I think if you spend some time in the forums you'll get most of the member's opinions both good and bad on the Si.

Anyone who spends the amount of money it costs for a new car should always do their research. Car forums are a good place to start.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
947 Posts
That is a crazy low price! I got my LX for more than that..

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah man I know I was shocked! whats a good exhaust system to get? im kinda new to all of this so I need some help:)

·
Registered
251 Posts
I ABSOLUTELY DOUBT that you can get an SI for $17,500!!! If you were quoted that, I don't understand why you haven't already made the purchase!
I see a "I hate dealerships; they're liars!" post in your near future.
Instead of being negative, I'll tell you that $19,4xx is a net net NET NET deal.
good luck with that.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts