9th Gen Civic Forum banner

261 - 280 of 307 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
I've been combing through the forum looking for an install? Has anyone done an install for rear camber?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
256 Posts

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys, fairly new to the forum trying to gather info. I live by Toronto and drive a '15 Coupe Ex. I'm expecting my Ksport Kontrol Pro coils to come in tomorrow. With a 2-2.25" drop, would it be a good idea to get a camber kit for the front? Pretty sure I'd need a rear kit but not sure at all about the front. Can you guys suggest a good kit for rear and fronts if recommended? Looking to install the coilovers and camber kit at the same time. Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
ImageUploadedByAG Free1439645635.434092.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1439645648.915958.jpg
Just complimented my buddy club n+ coils with buddy club p1 camber arms. Install was extremely easy (I did it, and i was born with a wrench far from my hand) except for one arm had a few bolts and a bracket, so it seemed like one arm was designated for the left or right.. But apparently the bracket is only for a sensor on the type R

·
Registered
175 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
View attachment 350321 View attachment 350329
Just complimented my buddy club n+ coils with buddy club p1 camber arms. Install was extremely easy (I did it, and i was born with a wrench far from my hand) except for one arm had a few bolts and a bracket, so it seemed like one arm was designated for the left or right.. But apparently the bracket is only for a sensor on the type R

How difficult was it to adjust the camber for the rears?

·
Registered
989 Posts
Tirerack. I got mine for $208 shipped.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just picked up front camber bolts for my 14 si coupe. I already have no idea which way these things should face. Any advice on these bolts? Looking to tackle this project+rear control arm+rear camber kit+springs this weekend.

261 - 280 of 307 Posts