9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow.. I tried to put in LED in the dome light and all my interior map lights just stopped working. And for some reason, I have no idea which fuse is for the dome lights. Any help? (2013 SI)

·
Registered
126 Posts
I cant remeber which one it is. When mine popped I replaced the one under the hood. Its one of the 7.5A near the bottom. Just take it out see if it broke.

·
Premium Member
8,538 Posts
I know I posted the number somewhere on here before. There should also be a thread with the fuse numbers, location, etc. If all else fails you could always just pull out the owner's manual and check. Or use one of the two search bars on all the forum pages to search for it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
271 Posts
Fuse #28 located in the Fuse Box under the hood.

Its the second one up from the bottom (7.5)

Good luck

·
Registered
20 Posts
I did the same thing :eusa_clap: It's located under the hood. BTW, you might want to get the entire kit. It looks better than just a couple of leds. I did one for the map lights, then I found this kit. Wow! What a difference! You can also adjust the brightness. Here's the link. exLED , Honda Civic (Map, Dome, Trunk, License Plate) custom interior light kit Enjoy! :icon_wave:
This kit is the best :dancingcoolsmiley:

http://tsx.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=888343

popular in acura forum

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm having the same problem except my fuse is fine. I even tried a new fuse that they give you under the box cover and still nothing. my guess is that i have a short because my dumbass wasn't paying attention to the adapter and i plugged it in negative to positive and vice versa. the LED did work for about 20 seconds and as i was fiddling with it to fit, it went out and so did every other interior light.

any ideas?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Just keep checking fuses, there may be more than one blown. See what other functions don't work on the car and let that help you narrow it down. Also, did you try to put the stock/factory bulbs back in and see if those work? It could be bad LED's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts