9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3” invidia cat back and hondata flashpro base map tune. Under wot my afr’s dip super rich sometimes 10.5 and usually sticks around 11.5-11.8 had a check emmisons light pop up for 30 minutes or so but it cleared itself not too sure what’s going on had a pop tune on the car for the laughs think I might of messed up my cat or o2 sensors, any insight would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely a possibility you blew out your cats with the pop tune

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking too I’m getting a skunk two down pipe here pretty soon so I’ll be swapping that out

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking too I’m getting a skunk two down pipe here pretty soon so I’ll be swapping that out
Do you have the stock exhaust and muffler too? How does the pop tune sound because I've been thinking about doing it for fun too but I don't want straight gun shots lol. I've got rv6 dp and stock exhaust

·
Registered
13 Posts
Also pretty sure that most of the basemaps run rich by default for safety

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have the stock exhaust and muffler too? How does the pop tune sound because I've been thinking about doing it for fun too but I don't want straight gun shots lol. I've got rv6 dp and stock exhaust

I got a 3” invidia n1 and stock cats and they sound pretty good not too loud

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also pretty sure that most of the basemaps run rich by default for safety

Yeah people were saying rather it be rich then lean I’ll chill on the pops for now and get a proper tune with a catless pipe

·
Registered
116 Posts
good to know... running a similar setup.

guessing the cat needs to be off if you're going to dump more fuel into the system with misfires.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts