9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I have a 2015 Honda Civic si sedan with a push to start ignition (Update on the car)I been having and issue with starting my car. As soon As when I hop in the car I press the start button and nothing happens. No start no crank, I hear no noise no clicking or anything, it won’t even go to accessory mode. My car still has power tho because I can turn on the headlights And brake light and emergency light, I can also unlock and lock with both of my key fob. I checked the battery and it is good. I checked the fuses under the hood and it is good and I also checked the relays and it is good. I also replaced the clutch switch and the push to start button and changed the battery for the key fob and still doesn’t fix the problem. My car has been down for a whole week. I need your help guys! Thank you to everybody that had responded to my old post!

·
Registered
2012 CBP FG4
284 Posts
You may be onto something with the Keyless module as someone suggested in your prior post. It may just not be detecting the key, which would make sense why it never even tries to crank

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You may be onto something with the Keyless module as someone suggested in your prior post. It may just not be detecting the key, which would make sense why it never even tries to crank
Thanks for responding I really appreciate it, you are right, I am starting to believe that I may need to replace the keyless access system module after everything I have tried. But I was also wondering should I try reprogramming the key fob first to see if that can fix the problem Before purchasing a new module.

·
Registered
2012 CBP FG4
284 Posts
Do you only have one key? If you can get it reprogrammed free, then definitely doesn't hurt. How have you been unlocking it?

·
Registered
2012 CBP FG4
284 Posts
Yeah, this really sounds like it's gonna be the keyless module at this point. I think the key is that you can't even get it to go it accessory mode. Does it do anything when you hit the on button? Any lights or noise at all like in this vid?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, this really sounds like it's gonna be the keyless module at this point. I think the key is that you can't even get it to go it accessory mode. Does it do anything when you hit the on button? Any lights or noise at all like in this vid?

nope, no lights no nothing.

·
Registered
2012 CBP FG4
284 Posts
He did say that the module was still working here and there. Sounds like yours could just be completely dead. I'm no expert, but based on all the responses and the research I've done it really seems like the keyless module.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He did say that the module was still working here and there. Sounds like yours could just be completely dead. I'm no expert, but based on all the responses and the research I've done it really seems like the keyless module.
Thanks bro for taking the time to help me, I really appreciate it. I will make sure I purchase the module. Hopefully it fix the problem. Wish me luck!!!!!!! I will be back with the results.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts