9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Here is a picture of my new steering wheel from scgarageworks. The overall quality is amazing. It's an OEM wheel redone in real carbon fiber and leather. Feels amazing to hold. :)

20180725_204324.jpg

·
Registered
370 Posts
Nice ! basically its the same as the buddy club one makes !

·
Registered
249 Posts
That does look identical. I wonder if it's just a buddy club without the badges or maybe buddy club doesn't do their own wheels?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Nice ! basically its the same as the buddy club one makes !

That does look identical. I wonder if it's just a buddy club without the badges or maybe buddy club doesn't do their own wheels?
Yea, the Buddy Club wheel looks identical to my wheel. SoCalGarage Works lets you customize your wheels in multiple colors and you have the option between leather or suede. I optioned my wheel to look OEM.

Here is the link to the item scgarageworks.com/product/2012-2015-honda-civicsi-fully-custom-steering-wheel-built-your-way/

Edit: The Buddy Club version is fake carbon fiber.

·
Registered
370 Posts
doesnt bother me if its fake or not haha, so is the interior trim anyway xd

·
Registered
405 Posts
Think I'll have to get one next year.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very nice steering wheel! Almost too nice for the rest of the interior :wigglesmiley:
The interior is pretty much stock. Beside the steering wheel, I have the Acuity short shifter, Acuity boot collar, and the Mugen carbon fiber shift knob.

·
Registered
155 Posts
The interior is pretty much stock. Beside the steering wheel, I have the Acuity short shifter, Acuity boot collar, and the Mugen carbon fiber shift knob.
Those are some nice parts! I'd love an Acuity short shifter but I don't think it's in the future for me unless my Canadian salary is suddenly paid in USD one for one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please don't ever compare our wheels to Buddy Club. They are totally different. We hand customize each wheel we make to the way the customer orders it. We also do things other companies won't do like customize the color of the leather and the top line. Buddy Club offers one color and one color only.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Please don't ever compare our wheels to Buddy Club. They are totally different. We hand customize each wheel we make to the way the customer orders it. We also do things other companies won't do like customize the color of the leather and the top line. Buddy Club offers one color and one color only.
So what makes yours worth the extra 300$ especially if I only want it with the red stripe and stitching?

Edit: I will admit yours does look sturdier and thicker.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts