9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, so i went to the track yesterday and close to the end of the day i was on the line ready to go and my CEL came on. It said on the i-mid to Check Emissions System. I drove down the track and back to a side area. I immediately opened the engine bay and checked for obvious reasons as to why it came on. I couldn't spot anything and the engine was not, but not to the point where i believe it would over heat.

Either way i went to go buy some ice and placed it on top of the valve cover and throttle body to cool the car down. Once the engine cooled down for about an hour, the CEL was still on. I disconnected the battery terminal and then once i started the car it has disappeared + the blue light to signify the engine was cold came on. I didn't race anymore that day and i drove home carefully. Ive been driving normally today and it doesn't seem like anything is wrong.

I went out a bought a bluetooth OBD2 reader + the Torque Pro app. This is so that i can now have a temperature gauge in my car. Im not able to go back and check what exactly that engine light was because the program was installed after and once i reset the ECU it erased the CEL. I did do a diagnostic test with Torque pro and i got the following errors. I tried searching online but got little information, hopefully some of you guys can help me out...

you may have to click to pictures to enlarge

Screenshot_2012-09-24-20-31-10.jpg Screenshot_2012-09-24-20-32-23.jpg Screenshot_2012-09-24-20-32-38.jpg

Once i go into work this week, ill be able to get a better idea of whats going on.
Any input is appreciated, thanks

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I remember correctly someone else saw those same errors on torque pro.
Could it just be the CAI/maf sensor and then 02 sensor because of less back pressure (3" exhaust)

·
Registered
913 Posts
The only thing i would see are the Injen Intake and an eventual catless downpipe!

Marko!

EDIT: O² Sensors don't give a damn about backpressure...!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Marko... Why are you always yelling!?

Chris!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
Hahaha. I noticed that before also!!

Jordan!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts