313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
na bad not sure i would buy one over mine
not sure why they dont offer double clutch with launch control
im sure thy sell mmore

·
Registered
76 Posts
The Si is competing against a lot of good choices out there. Mazda3, GTI, Elantra Sport just to name a few.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
I think the large overhanging spoiler makes the rear of the sedan look even worse, front half looks okay rear half is a disaster and the wheels don't help but Honda has been screwing up wheels for awhile now. Coupe Si looks better, hatchback is the best looking I would buy the hatch even without the option of an Si.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I think the large overhanging spoiler makes the rear of the sedan look even worse, front half looks okay rear half is a disaster and the wheels don't help but Honda has been screwing up wheels for awhile now. Coupe Si looks better, hatchback is the best looking I would buy the hatch even without the option of an Si.
Agree 100%

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
313 Posts
hatchback is the best looking I would buy the hatch even without the option of an Si.
I definitely agree and it might be an option for you cause it looks like you live in canada which seems to have a civic touring hatch back sport with a MT.
Here in America, if you wanted a hatchback SPORT, there is only two trims and only the LX comes as MT. If your okay with the god awful 5"? shitty infotainment system along with the god awful base cluster of the 10th gen civic, the hatchback is great.

Assuming most of us here would prefer to have a MT, you are very limited with hatchback choices and it only comes in the base of the base models with basically NOTHING. If a civic touring came out with a 6MT, that would be my car to get but unfortunately it doesn't...

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I definitely agree and it might be an option for you cause it looks like you live in canada which seems to have a civic touring hatch back sport with a MT.
Here in America, if you wanted a hatchback SPORT, there is only two trims and only the LX comes as MT. If your okay with the god awful 5"? shitty infotainment system along with the god awful base cluster of the 10th gen civic, the hatchback is great.

Assuming most of us here would prefer to have a MT, you are very limited with hatchback choices and it only comes in the base of the base models with basically NOTHING. If a civic touring came out with a 6MT, that would be my car to get but unfortunately it doesn't...
The Sport is its own trim level, one trim above the LX.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts