9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys/girls, I'm trying to look for people in Chicago to start meets up. I own a black 2012 4dr SI, I barely purchased it this past Sept. I haven't seen any SI's, EX's, ETC. I just want people to come out and have a good time. So if anyone is interested PM me and we can start gathering around :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
I'm in Milwaukee and very familiar with Chicago as I lived there after highschool. I'm definitely excited to get together with people that have similar interests! Let me know once you've got a decent amount of people together and if it works with the work schedule, I'll swing down your way!

Taker Easy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Alright, so I just started on this site, even though I've had a Civic for about three weeks. If you know where Crystal Lake is, I'm glad to tag along.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I'm sure its gonna have to be in spring. I'll be ready for that too! Let me know.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Casual meet-up?

Just here cross-referencing another thread: (respond there)
Anyone in the Chicagoland area interested in a casual meet-up over the next few days?
I've seen a decent amount of discussion of "we should meet" on the forums, but no confirmation that any meet-up ever happened. So... with me currently in Chicago for the next few days, I thought I might prod a bit.

Reply if you're game :)

-The Doctor

1 - 19 of 19 Posts