9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a place that will tune with FlashPro in the Chicagoland area? I've been searching Google and only found this place:
Speedquest Inc.
I called and they gave me a decent price, but it's about a half hour into the burbs, just wondering if any of you knew of places around Chicago that does Honda tuning.
Thanks!

·
Registered
923 Posts
They probably don't do Hondas but....

DAMN i would like to visit the folks at AMS Performance one day!!!

[h=3]AMS Performance[/h]1760 Metoyer Court
West Chicago, IL 60185

Phone: 847-709-0530
Fax: 847-290-1451

Marko!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Suja1
They tuned my Hondata S300 and are HUGE K guys!
Ask for Jason, tell him Clint referred you.

I used to go to SQ back in the day, but outgrew their abilities. Suja1 was able to tune more power and a better powerband from my 8200rpm H22.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Suja1
They tuned my Hondata S300 and are HUGE K guys!
Ask for Jason, tell him Clint referred you.

I used to go to SQ back in the day, but outgrew their abilities. Suja1 was able to tune more power and a better powerband from my 8200rpm H22.
Great info, thanks i'll call them

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They probably don't do Hondas but....

DAMN i would like to visit the folks at AMS Performance one day!!!

AMS Performance

1760 Metoyer Court
West Chicago, IL 60185

Phone: 847-709-0530
Fax: 847-290-1451

Marko!
They don't tune Hondas :(

·
Got Jiggy with Blue and liked it!!!
430 Posts
Will one of you guys go down to Uno's and have a pizza for me. I miss Chicago, my home, and all the great pizza.

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Does anyone know of a place that will tune with FlashPro in the Chicagoland area? I've been searching Google and only found this place:
Speedquest Inc.
I called and they gave me a decent price, but it's about a half hour into the burbs, just wondering if any of you knew of places around Chicago that does Honda tuning.
Thanks!
I know Speedquest. He will do a good job. If you datalog, there are people around that could tune it from that but I don't know anyone. Using a dyno is the proper way but not the only way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts