Crazy sh!t going on all over the place.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
crazy people

·
H2O in hydrant - K9P out
2,169 Posts
I wouldn't worry about this. People who spend their hard earned cash buy the best product. Politics does not usually influence a buyer unless the company is actually somehow a part of the blame. People know Japanese car companies have nothing to do with this political dispute.

·
Call Me Yellow!!!
258 Posts
As a south Korea, I can completely understand the hate :p but shiet, gotta say i love my honda and them cute jap bitches <3

·
Registered
87 Posts
I guess this is getting serious. My coworker in Japan is getting prepared for war just in case. Went to the temple to declare his life as expendable for Japan. Some kind of samurai ritual. He said most are just sitting and waiting for China to make the first move and get on with it.

·
H2O in hydrant - K9P out
2,169 Posts
Never going to happen dude. Japan buys a lot of Chinese goods. $ talks. This is all just political games to see who is bluffing, and who is "all in".

·
Hola
3,746 Posts

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,763 Posts
Worst comes to worst, the US should just nuke the rest of the world.

KIDDING, hahahah, I just feel like the last week has caused a lot of tension globally.

FG3 SQUAD MEMBER #5
Really? You think?

Funny note, one of out most bad-ass submarines is the Jimmy Carter. Now we're talkin' diplomacy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts