9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

For the full story please visit our New 2016+ Honda Civic Forum!​

An agonizing two months after we saw the coupe, Honda finally showed us the next body style in the 10th Gen Civic Launch.

• The 10th Civic Coupe is lighter and stiffer than the sedan.
  • The suspension is tuned to be sportier, read stiffer
  • Expected onsite date is March 2016
  • 2.0 and 1.5t powertrains are the same as the ones found in the sedan.
  • 6MT 1.5T version will come later.
  • Interior roofliner is only available in black
  • Trim levels range from LX on up to Touring, just like the sedan. Equipment will differ slightly
  • Vehicle shown was accessorized with available wheels and wing

[SOURCE:10thCivicForum.com]

·
Registered
830 Posts
Honestly, if it came in pink, I could see my wife getting one. This car is more her styling, where the 9th Gen is more mine. It looks okay, I'M NOT SAYING IT'S UGLY, just not my taste I guess.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Id like to give the 6mt turbo a test drive when it comes out see where that goes

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I'd like to see what Vit can do with the new 10th Gen Turbo. :excited:

I don't know much about turbos, but they almost always dial back the performance of cars to increase the reliability and lifespan.

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Looks like a dual exhaust in that 1st picture^^^^^^^^^^

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Looks like a dual exhaust in that 1st picture^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah I know but I mean an exhaust tip not something tucked under the bumper, and what is a EX doing with a dual exhaust?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Yeah I know but I mean an exhaust tip not something tucked under the bumper, and what is a EX doing with a dual exhaust?
My question exactly, what is a Ex doing with dual pipes, No tips, nothing really even stylish about the dual setup, I am humdizzy about this.

I am putting all my hope in the Si now, I don't think i can deal with the body lines on the civic, Now that i have seen the sedan and coupe, I am hoping they go with a little something different for the Si, and keep the pricing in a decent range.

·
Registered
304 Posts
After seeing the inevitable *downgrade* inside and out on the 10th gen...I'll stick with my 9th Si

I'll just wait it out for, the Type R..a true upgrade on all points

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
I'm liking it the more I s👀 it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts