9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the look of the Civic Mugen RR but its extremely rare to find one. I'm hoping they make something similar for the 9th gen Civic. The Civic Mugen RR looks way better than the SI and that's saying a lot considering I'm a huge fan of coupes and don't like sedans too much.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm sure they will come out with something close to that. The RR sold really good and even made a lot of people that normally despise Civics droll when they saw it. They would be dumb not to do a follow up to that car.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
I really hope there would be a Mugen or Spoon version.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
The regular Mugen Si 8th gen is like 27k isn't it, and that's with just some mods, this one would def be more than that. Even if it isn't 55k, 30+ even is INSANE in my book

They wouldn't sell it in US. how many 2006 Mugen Si's do you see around? I've NEVER seen one on the road and there are tons of civic drivers around here, and lots of people in general.

Bottom line for civic, if no turbo or something else equivalently awesome, never cross the 24k mark which is a high limit anyway

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
expensive yes but a collectors car. If I had the money then and paid off my current car I would have bought the 8th gen mugen civic si sedan too.

·
Registered
824 Posts
please tell me you are just guessing that the price would be $55k?
uh...no...the Muge RR (which I assume you're talking about since it's the subject of topic) is around 5,000,000 Yen..which with the 81 to the dollar yen rate going on...that's not good...so around 55K dollars for one in the states. Didn't you know the Mugen RR was super expensive? Now if you are talking about the regular Mugen...that's a different story.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Don't know much on the exact prices but 02SilverSiHB is right as the MUGEN RR is different than the USDM Mugen Civic SI sedan.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.