9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
lol...Talon...that explains it...I thought you knew what the Mugen RR was. I hear it has a bored out 2.0...someone correct me if I'm wrong and also has other internal engine mods, pushing around I hear 240-250 hp?

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
yeah im going to have to agree with Speedy on this one....i much rather have a STI/EVO for 35k.

But thx for all the info Silver, definitly a cool car! now that i know what it is lol
yup and for 58k+ imagine all the possibilities that open up

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Hmm... A STI/EVO that flys with a jet engine...:eusa_think:

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Just saw a mugen si on the highway, looks mIghty fine, good deals on them now I think, prob is finding one

·
Registered
824 Posts
ok so i have to be the noob that ask this question....but how much does the Mugen SI go for?
The lowest I've seen is 17500 for one. I've also seen them trying to sell for 23K still...retarded. They came out in 2008, so I wouldn't pay more than 17000 for one, however, kbb shows them as 22K in excellent condition.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
yea same prices I've seen too. I love that mugen spoiler, looks legit. ALSO, I gotta say, I really liked the back of the 8th gen sedan, very sporty IMO

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
I agree, I think I like the 8th gen rear better...So hopefully the real 9th gen si sedan has a better rear.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
yeah, even without the rear under-spoiler it looked good to me.

Here's mine when I had the FA5...only for a short while before I left the states
i was referring to the wing but the under spoiler is nice too, and nice fa5 :)

@ talon yea I believe they were limited, i think you can still find some new ones around tho

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah, sure... Mugen RR looks nice. But it will never make it to the U.S. And even in an unlikely event that it does and is introduced at an auto show for sale, all of it will be sold out within the first few seconds (but only because these are produced in ridiculously small numbers).

So why are we even talking about Mugen RR? For the amount of money spent procuring one of these (which you can't in the U.S.), you can easily buy a used Lotus Elise or Exige which can beat the pants off Mugen RR any day of the week.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.