9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
So why are we even talking about Mugen RR? For the amount of money spent procuring one of these (which you can't in the U.S.), you can easily buy a used Lotus Elise or Exige which can beat the pants off Mugen RR any day of the week.
well 2 reasons.....First because its a Civic and thats what we do here and second because thd Lotus Elise is a waste of life and space on the road....my STI walked all over those things day and night.....but only since we are talking apples to oranges here:turbopokesmiley:

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
well 2 reasons.....First because its a Civic and thats what we do here and second because thd Lotus Elise is a waste of life and space on the road....my STI walked all over those things day and night.....but only since we are talking apples to oranges here:turbopokesmiley:
I had a Lotus Elise with bolt ons and ran a 13.0 @ 108 at the track. Stock I ran a 13.5 @ 104. Definately a fun car, but very impractical here in NJ. I bought my FA5 to daily drive while I had the Lotus and I just found myself having more fun with the FA5 then I did with the Lotus...

If I was to keep my lotus, It would definately end up with a k20a in it.

Pics of it when I was selling it, you can see my FA5 in the background (before FD2 conversion lol)

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.