1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I guarantee once the car comes out, and a hellaflush nutcase gets it, we'll be seeing that rendering in real life..

·
Registered
462 Posts
Imagine when these become affordable on the pre-owned market, ...some ghetto douchetard is gonna donk a Civic. Oh my, I just pictured a few 8thGen's are about to hit the affordable ranges of these hoodlums.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
"Low and DUB New Honda Civic 2012 equipped with a set of 20 “wheels which gave more emphasis and aggression to Japanese silk. DUB in the best style, the new 2012 Civic received umna lowered suspension and a new set of rims 20 VVS078 Vossen, besides having the color of your front lights changed to orange crystal."

Gave more emphasis and aggression to Japanese silk? More like Embarrassment and disgrace.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
i pledge to our members that if anyone shows up here with a civic on dubs they will be:ban::ban:
You should add that to your signature so you'll remember...lol

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Even if you can't turn and your brake calipers are overwhelmed by rotational mass, one can take great pride in having the ground clearance of a Hummer H2.

Lol at least they know the truth.

·
Registered
717 Posts
hmmm:rotfl::WTF:

·
Registered
717 Posts
^ agreed

·
Registered
717 Posts
someone should run him over with the car, they probablty wouldnt see him anyway do to how high the car is off the ground anyway

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
I wanna see that at a monster truck rally lol

·
Registered
717 Posts
great side show laugh

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #20