9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just got my Civic EX and it's coming in next week so I'll post pics. yeah, I'm pretty new to the whole car scene and don't really know much but I guess the basics? I got a question though. I'm probably gonna add the black and red emblem and buy a set of SI rims, is that like ricer at all? lol, I'm not sure what the term like ricer is but I hear sometimes. Thanks guys.

·
Hola
3,746 Posts
Hey guys, I just got my Civic EX and it's coming in next week so I'll post pics. yeah, I'm pretty new to the whole car scene and don't really know much but I guess the basics? I got a question though. I'm probably gonna add the black and red emblem and buy a set of SI rims, is that like ricer at all? lol, I'm not sure what the term like ricer is but I hear sometimes. Thanks guys.
Welcome! And no, that's not rice, lol. Although not everyone necessarily agrees on what rice is, as long as you don't do something ridiculous like a three foot spoiler and 30inch rims you'll most likely be fine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! And no, that's not rice, lol. Although not everyone necessarily agrees on what rice is, as long as you don't do something ridiculous like a three foot spoiler and 30inch rims you'll most likely be fine.
Haha, never. I'll post some pics next Tuesday. Yeah, it's a Civic Sedan EX in Crystal Black. This is my second car. I used to have a Toyota Matrix XR until I got in an accident and the car was written off. Lookin' excited to get my car and to be on this forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Crystal Black Civic EX Sedan mods?

I'm getting my car this tuesday but not sure what to mod. Any suggestions? First thoughts are just a window tint, black wheels (not sure what kind, thinkin of si rims and plasti dip) and fog lights. Thanks.

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts