9th Gen Civic Forum banner

361 - 380 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
** The Official HFP Thread **

If this already exists somewhere, then point me to it. But I thought it would be a good idea if it's not on here. I hated searching through countless pages looking to see how everybody elses car looks with the HFP kit. But here is mine. Happy 4th of July everyone.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Crews and clubs

·
Registered
501 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
No HFP wheels. Nice looking, but they're too big, which make it look retarded in my opinion.

·
Registered
501 Posts
All these HFP owners, and hardly any pics. I think you all should edit your posts with a pic =)
Wonder why so far, mine is the only one with the "i-VTEC" decal.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
All these HFP owners, and hardly any pics. I think you all should edit your posts with a pic =)
Wonder why so far, mine is the only one with the "i-VTEC" decal.
Mine has 'em. My pics are strewn about the site.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Mine has 'em. My pics are strewn about the site.
Must have missed it. But the guy a few posts below yours has the decal. So I guess there is more.
And if the other guy is number 35, it may be safe to assume i'm 36? haha

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Must have missed it. But the guy a few posts below yours has the decal. So I guess there is more.
And if the other guy is number 35, it may be safe to assume i'm 36? haha
Sure. I'm going to be off vacation on Tuesday. Consider it unofficial at this point but pretty sure you're right.

·
Registered
273 Posts
My HFP

I've had my 2013 Taffeta White HFP Si for 33 days now and I'm effin lovin it. Id like to request #69 If possible, please and thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
DSC_0484.jpg
Here's mine with my buddy's project prelude which both of our cars have come a long way since this picture was taken almost 2 months ago. I'll be making a build thread pretty soon right after a few more parts come in.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i have the suspension kit waiting to be put on. and i already have the lip kit. then i can join! just waiting on a friend to help me put it on lol. not to car savey yet

361 - 380 of 413 Posts