Registered
283 Posts
i want to be Si HFP member 99

someone set me up pls!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
View attachment 77322
Here's mine with my buddy's project prelude which both of our cars have come a long way since this picture was taken almost 2 months ago. I'll be making a build thread pretty soon right after a few more parts come in.
love the pic with the prelude dude

also, just like you, have had quite the honda collection over the years lol

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
i want to be Si HFP member 99

someone set me up pls!!
This crew kinda died off and isn't maintained anymore. You can be #99 if you want, just know there is no list or update like the K24Z7 crew.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Just got one of these! and its sweet! IMG_0016.jpg

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Nice rides guys I don't have a SI but my EX has the HFP body kit and HFP muffler.Planning on HPD wheel in the future.
ImageUploadedByAG Free1404471752.198164.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
So I was waxing my car and on the passenger side HFP side spoiler the top of the side spoiler that runs under the door has a gap between the rubber trim of the spoiler and body.Any body else have this happen.The drivers side does not have this gap.It was installed at the dealership also.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
So I was waxing my car and on the passenger side HFP side spoiler the top of the side spoiler that runs under the door has a gap between the rubber trim of the spoiler and body.Any body else have this happen.The drivers side does not have this gap.It was installed at the dealership also.

After repair after repair, I'm taking them off this next weekend and trying one more time.

Stuff don't stick worth shit.

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
After repair after repair, I'm taking them off this next weekend and trying one more time.

Stuff don't stick worth shit.
Yea poor design.Also the clips that hold the side spoiler at the rear wheel well like to allow the spoiler to move around.My solution was to add a dab of gorilla glue to the clip and now they don't move at all.Also that spoiler mentioned above is clipped into the aluminum rail properly I'm assuming that the spoiler itself wasn't manufactured properly because it situated exactly like the driver side and the driver side spoiler doesn't have this issue.I have a tendency to obsess on these thing so I'm gonna let it go.If it gets worse I'm taking it back to the dealer and letting them sort it out.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Yeah. They screwed something up. Mine have been messed up with the brackets too. Those got bent to hell at some point, probably getting the shoes rotated. I'm doing it myself this weekend and making sure everything is 4.0.

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Yea they reassembled the rear bumper wrong installing the rear under spoiler folding a clip under the rear bumper then buckled the paint near the rear taillight repainted the bumper and some of the paint surface has orange peel.I brought it back and they are GONNA FIX IT RIGHT or I'm gonna break my foot off in their #*%¥[email protected] ass.I was pissed.It just so happens the service manager no longer works there so the new guy is cleaning up his mess.The idea was the dealer should know how this should be done what a joke.

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Working on getting a HFP Suspension with a adapter to fit the non SI model.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Cool. There are plenty of folks looking to put Si suspension on their non-Si cars.

381 - 400 of 413 Posts