9th Gen Civic Forum banner

401 - 413 of 413 Posts

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Update when the car was at the dealer they fixed that gap in the side spoiler.thumbs up!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
That'll last for a while. Hate to be that doubter but I'be been down that path more than a few times.

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
They took it off and repositioned it and it looks perfect for now.

I threw a bone at my dealer and they saw that I've been through this 3 times and this would be #4. After the last time I noticed that they did it partially wrong. If they can get me new stuff since I've been doctored up so many times, that would be awesome. But I have some VHB tape and time this weekend to do it right. I kinda would like something that resembles the way it should be r rather than what I've got at this point.

But come to think of it now, I've barely put 5000 on the car since February when they had it for a clutch replacement. Sometimes I feel like I wore out my welcome especially since the staff turned over.

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
I couldn't give a damn if I wear out my welcome.I wore em down to the point I had the manager handle the whole process.The service reps seemed like they were scared and got him as soon as I got there.I also did a walk around the car making it a point to tell him that my car is without any dings etc and that the was I wanted it back with exception to the reason why I was there.So when I went to pick it up my car was inside the service mezzanine tucked away from other cars and low and behold perfect.He said he woulda put ropes around it but didn't have any I laughed and thought to myself yea he didn't rope around it in case I wasn't satisfied and he'd had to hang himself.They also had detailed it so it looked awesome.I thanked him and left.

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Hey Guys!!! I hope I can join! Here's my HFP in DBP! My baby has a little over 30k on her and is still pretty much stock :) I plan on making some changes after winter is over!!

What do you guys think?
Looks good don't see too many DBP with the HFP kit and wheels.

401 - 413 of 413 Posts