·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Some solid races there. Miss making mexico runs

·
Registered
2012 CBP FG4
475 Posts
Seriously! That one against the lifted (F250?) was close as shit. And that was a nice surprise you spanking that Turbo Jetta. The V8 Genesis was quite a surprise too.

This is getting me excited to get out to the track. I just got done tuning after going FBO and blown, so I'm really stoked to get out to the track.

Subbed. Keep up the content man!!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seriously! That one against the lifted (F250?) was close as shit. And that was a nice surprise you spanking that Turbo Jetta. The V8 Genesis was quite a surprise too.

This is getting me excited to get out to the track. I just got done tuning after going FBO and blown, so I'm really stoked to get out to the track.

Subbed. Keep up the content man!!
thanks man appreciate you! The jetta is a buddyof mine and it’s honestly a POS hes got a bigger turbo upgrade and all but it has a lot of stupid problems and never runs right. I dont go out as much as id like to and i know as i get more seat time i can get a bit quicker time. Im aiming for 8.9 and my car also has full interior and random shit in the car and trunk lol

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks man appreciate you! The jetta is a buddyof mine and it’s honestly a POS hes got a bigger turbo upgrade and all but it has a lot of stupid problems and never runs right. I dont go out as much as id like to and i know as i get more seat time i can get a bit quicker time. Im aiming for 8.9 and my car also has full interior and random shit in the car and trunk lol definitely want to see what yours does with being blown.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Is your rbc ported or stock? If not, are you planning on porting or would you go FI? You got some really high quality mods.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Aw man this gives me such 2010 nostalgia. I always love the mismatch races like the raptor vs the civic.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aw man this gives me such 2010 nostalgia. I always love the mismatch races like the raptor vs the civic.
Lol the raptor belongs to my buddy with the genesis. Hes done a few things since and has a tune now so hes wanting to rerun to see the difference it made

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is your rbc ported or stock? If not, are you planning on porting or would you go FI? You got some really high quality mods.
The RBC is stock with stock 9th gen TB. Ive thought about it but its my only car and cant really afford to have it down for the time it would take for the shop to do it since they have a bunch of other work. My next thing is NST pulleys

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I really dont want to have to go through that work again of swapping manifolds in and out lol eventually i’ll do it but then id have to get a j37 tb too and then retune again.

·
Registered
2012 CBP FG4
475 Posts
Fair enough. I already know that I'm not in final form, so I've come to terms with the fact that I'll be retuning a few times. How long you been on your current setup/tune?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Fair enough. I already know that I'm not in final form, so I've come to terms with the fact that I'll be retuning a few times. How long you been on your current setup/tune?
Yeah i was originally tuned on the stock manifold and then had to retune with the RBC and 550cc injectors (plan on running flex fuel setup in future) and a little over a year now on this setup

·
Registered
729 Posts
nice runs man. Shoot, I didn't think we could upload street race vids on here, LOL

1 - 20 of 63 Posts